Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentI spent Valentine's weekend with her and it is clear that it is time to part with her, as I am such a novice to the wiley ways of the 914. Inherited her about a year ago, after she sat for several years neglected, mostly indoors.

The Odd: It has been painted at least three times before I got her. Originally Ravenna Green. I have sanded and primed gray, which is its current outside color.

The Good: I have done some work, all new fluids, gas tank removal and cleaned; brakes work. All new fuel injectors, plugs, wires, coil, distributor cap, and battery. Some vacuum lines replaced. Drove it 765 miles before she suddenly began to run rough, and I do not have the time or place now to work on it in earnest. I have done all that I can do trying to follow "resolving rich mixture issues" posts. Have bumpers and headlight covers which were removed for painting. Also have passenger interior door panel.

The Bad: There is some rust, especially the battery tray. Horn, console clock, and outside passenger door handle do not work. Radio antenna mount broken. Now asking $2200 to put toward a car for my daughters (they loved that "it's a Porsche" but hate the 5 speed).

The Ugly: There are three places of body panel damage: the front of the driver's door, right rear wheel well, and left rear corner damage that is visible from inside the trunk.

Comes with chrome luggage rack a new set of engine seals. Clear title; you can PM me, email, text or call. Have additional pics. I am a novice at this but will try to answer any questions I can. David, commerd@bellsouth.net 205 910-2562 in Center Point (Birmingham), AL.