Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Early 911/914-6 Heater Tube
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
proto31
I'm adding heat to my 914/6 conversion and need the plastic piece (part #901 106 327) that is held in by the metal bracket that bolts onto the engine shroud on the driver's side (914, or passenger side for 911). I don't have a soft copy of the PET manual so I can't post a pic. I have the metal brackets that hold it in place, just need the plastic tube. Let me know what you've got.

Thanks,

Dan
bdstone914
Hi Dan,

I think I have one of those. I will be back in town on the the and can check. I know it is a 911 heater part just not sure if it is what you need.

Bruce
proto31
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 21 2011, 11:50 PM) *

Hi Dan,

I think I have one of those. I will be back in town on the the and can check. I know it is a 911 heater part just not sure if it is what you need.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce, keep me posted. On early 911s there are two of these, one for each side. On a 914 (backwards configuration) the passenger side piece is all one piece and is metal, on the driver's side it consists of a metal cover, a holding bracket and the actual plastic tube itself. I just need the the tube.

Thanks,

Dan
bdstone914
The part I have is all one metal piece.

Bruce
proto31
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 22 2011, 10:20 AM) *

The part I have is all one metal piece.

Bruce

Probably the wrong side then, but they might have done the side i need in all metal, check and let me know.

Thanks
proto31
icon_bump.gif
proto31
Bump... It's still cold outside, heat would be nice...
moparrob
Dan,

Is this the one you need?

IPB Image

I have an extra one, which you can have. After all, all I did 'borrow' your front spare mounting idea. happy11.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image

PM me to make arrangements for where you want it sent to.

Rob
proto31
QUOTE(moparrob @ Mar 7 2011, 09:11 PM) *

Dan,

IPB Image

I have an extra one, which you can have. After all, all I did 'borrow' your front spare mounting idea. happy11.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image

Rob

That's exactly the one that I need, you're awesome! Wow, nice job on the tire mount, did you actually copy mine (looks almost identical) or did you come up with it on your own? Great job, it looks really clean! I'll send a PM.

Dan
moparrob
QUOTE(proto31 @ Mar 7 2011, 09:59 PM) *

QUOTE(moparrob @ Mar 7 2011, 09:11 PM) *

Dan,

IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image

Rob

That's exactly the one that I need, you're awesome! Wow, nice job on the tire mount, did you actually copy mine (looks almost identical) or did you come up with it on your own? Great job, it looks really clean! I'll send a PM.

Dan

I met you last fall at the 914 swap in Riverside. I was pretty impressed with your setup, so I took some pics and engineered it when I got home.
sixnotfour
FYI the early ones are all steel -68 approx.
proto31
Rob, got the heater tube today, thanks for getting it out so quick! I owe you one.

Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.