Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please welcome two new admin team members
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
VaccaRabite
Like Andy, I work in front of a computer all day and keep a window to the forum open. I may be "on" all day, but don't spend a lot of time actually posting.

Zach
rick 918-S
I post all day. I work straight commish so no production, no money. I do what I want when I want.
sww914
Welcome admins!
One question, 4cyl or 6cyl?
OK, one more- What size tires can I fit on my 914?
OK, one more- how much more does a V-8 weigh than a 6?
sww914
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Feb 26 2011, 06:15 AM) *

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Feb 24 2011, 08:12 AM) *

Yeah, when I start work at the new gig, my surfing time will be restricted to after work.

But, this place does not need supervision so much. I asked to be a mod so that the club could have "official" representation at events like the ECC and Hershey, as I don't think we have East Coast admins.

I'll help where ever I can, when ever I can.

Zach

Shouldn't surfing time always be on someone's own time? Businesses are going broke everyday and their employees are sitting back collecting their bucks, not doing any productive work and surfing the net on the boss' dime.

I watch the stats on my forums weekly.. Guess when the highest concentration of usage is?? M-F from 9-11:30 Am and then from 1:30-4Pm.. Right in the middle of the work day.. More people are on that forum during those times than even in the early evening.. During lunch times the activity is near zero, I guess everyone takes a lunch break from their surfing..

(and we wonder why our damn economy sucks)

People who have never owned a business can't grasp how serious this is. My people know better than to surf on my dollar, do it once and you can ride the wave right out the door.. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Glad to see Zach assuming Admin resonsibilities.. :-)

Always a ray of sunshine!
Ian Stott
Since Moncton is the host city of Canada's largest car show and James from Maine comes,(car of the month winner) to make 2 914's in the area any Admin who comes I will buy the first beer and get you the freshest lobster you have ever had! This is very important in the spirit of international relations. James was not sure of my daughters accent which brought a lot of chuckles at dinner! Congrats to the new admins and thanks to the existing ones for a great site.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
jimtab
Meet the new Boss(s) same as the old Boss(s)....excellent by reputationand deed........Randy....will there be tests??? rolleyes.gif
Eric_Shea
I will buy the first beer and get you the freshest lobster you have ever had

idea.gif

(race ya to the border!)
McMark
Aren't you heading that way anyway, Eric? What's a few more miles for LOBSTER! happy11.gif
Eric_Shea
No $hit... I'm spending $800 in gas to get $400 in parts, I might as well spend another $600 in gas for a lobster dinner! w00t.gif

No worries... Sime is paying all my gas for this trip.
McMark
Does he know you marked up his oil lines that much? av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
He hasn't gotten the bill for those yet... happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.