Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have a CarFax account?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PlaysWithCars
Hi, I'm finding myself in that difficult position again of trying to talk myself into buying a car that I don't need but that I am drawn to. It's a sickness I know.

Its a 2003 bimmer M3 convertible, but it has a salvage title which is what makes it a possibility for me to own. The current owner doesn't have any history on the car so I thought it would be prudent to get a CarFax on the car before I even make the trip to look at it. I'm hoping to find a documented maintenance history to gain confidence in the basic mechanical condition of the car.

If you have a CarFax account and could run the number for me I would appreciate it. I'd even be happy to help you pay for your account. I'm struggling paying CarFax $35 for a single report.

PM me if you can help and I'll send you the VIN. Thanks.

P.S. this could lead to a nice '74 914-2.0 coming up for sale. I'm just out of room and want to start working on my -6.
914junkie
QUOTE(plays with cars @ Mar 25 2011, 09:41 PM) *

Hi, I'm finding myself in that difficult position again of trying to talk myself into buying a car that I don't need but that I am drawn to. It's a sickness I know.

Its a 2003 bimmer M3 convertible, but it has a salvage title which is what makes it a possibility for me to own. The current owner doesn't have any history on the car so I thought it would be prudent to get a CarFax on the car before I even make the trip to look at it. I'm hoping to find a documented maintenance history to gain confidence in the basic mechanical condition of the car.

If you have a CarFax account and could run the number for me I would appreciate it. I'd even be happy to help you pay for your account. I'm struggling paying CarFax $35 for a single report.

PM me if you can help and I'll send you the VIN. Thanks.

P.S. this could lead to a nice '74 914-2.0 coming up for sale. I'm just out of room and want to start working on my -6.

I just paid for a CarFax and I think it was good for five VIN's, I've run two or three so I should have a couple left. PM the VIN to me and I'll see what I can do. ~ Paul
PlaysWithCars
Thanks Paul. PM on its way.

Let me know if want anything to help offset your CarFax subscription.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.