Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SDS FI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bernbomb914
I need someone in So Cal that has a Dyno and knows the SDS FI system to dial in my car so I dont have to guess
Randal
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Mar 30 2011, 01:31 PM) *

I need someone in So Cal that has a Dyno and knows the SDS FI system to dial in my car so I dont have to guess

Neal Harvey of Performance Development is good. He uses Roger Crawford's dyno.

Oh, maybe you are looking for a chassis dyno?
bernbomb914
yes I need a chassis dyno
Mike D.
Try Craig at SimTecMotorsports.com. He uses SDS in many custom aplications for all different kinds of cars. He has a DynoPak chassis dyno and is located in Santa Clarita.
Mark Henry
Are you having problems?
I've tuned several SDS systems and as long as I've had a wide band it's never taken me more than a few hours (last one about 20-30 minutes max.) just driving around on back roads. Often the factory mapping from SDS was about 80%+ dead on.
I use my modified ashtray mount so that I can program "heads up" on a 914.
bernbomb914
It runs under full power but seems a little rich on even throttle. I would like someone to check the installation to make sure it correct as we hand no experience before hand
Mark Henry
What injectors are you running and what is the average duty cycle?
What fuel pressure are you running?
Is this a fuel only or a crankfire system.
What are the specs on the engine.

If you have your map written down post it or send it to me in a PM (or PM me for my email address).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.