Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lurkers & Newbies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
cametal
Hi,
Here are some pics of my '74 2.2L conversion. I'm hoping to have paint soon!

SCCA auto-x with my daughter.
cametal
Pic 2

2.2 liter with Webers, soon to have E cams.
cametal
Pic 3
Rusty
QUOTE(cametal @ May 9 2004, 09:44 AM)
Pic 2

2.2 liter with Webers, soon to have E cams.

DAMN! Those are some sexy watershields. wub.gif

Are those custom, or are they available somewhere?

-Rusty smoke.gif
theol00
Hallo Michael - der Wagen in meinem Avitar is der 914 GT von Porsche Kremer aus Koeln - der Wagen wurde vor ein paar Jahren hier in Kalifornien ausfuehrlich restauriert. (leider nicht meiner)
Mein 1970 914 wird in dieser Woche auf einen 2.2 ltr 6 cyl umgeruested. Bilder folgen - alles Gute und viel Spass mit Deinem 914 - Theo

Ich habe noch ein paar Bilder von dem Porsche Kremer 914 fuer dich..
theol00
mehr Kremer Porsche
theol00
noch eins
turbo914v8
Hi, I am also a lurker. Twin turbocharged, twin intercooled sbc producing over 1000 hp and 1000lbs of torque. My web site is under construction so I will provide pics soon. Where are all Canadian 914 owners and where do they hang out. I am so jealous of the American 914 owners. They have all the cool meetings and outings. Maybe I should move to the USA.

Regards,

Turbo Paul.
i love porsche
i introduced myself in another thread..but ill do it again here

my name is aaron, im 17 and live in NJ right outside NYC
ive been a porschephile for years and finally this year fulfilled my modest dream of owning a porsche...well..most of one at least, i have a 74 that im building up, and a 72 parts car...hopefully it will be finished in 2-3 years totally..and driveable by winter
im a regular poster at flat-6.net and just started over at pelicanparts after lurking there and here for a few months...i hope to meet up with some of you guys eventually at events and have lots of fun driving =] thanks
Levi
QUOTE(silver2.0 @ May 7 2004, 07:19 PM)
 I live in washington.

Silver 2.0
Well hello neighbor wavey.gif well kinda but not really.. laugh.gif
I live just north of Spokane, Us inland empire boys need to get together don't ya think??
cametal
QUOTE(Lawrence @ May 9 2004, 02:53 AM)

DAMN! Those are some sexy watershields. wub.gif

Are those custom, or are they available somewhere?

-Rusty smoke.gif

Hi Rusty,

I machined the top myself.

This is a pic of my first set on the 2 liter 4
scrz914
Bought a 914 back in October for $500...probably a mistake cuz it needs everything...but then I'm a sucker for a project. It's a '71 1.7, originally silver. Just needed a clutch to have some fun and $2600 later it still needs paint, interior, brakes...
But here's the thing, I love this noisy rattletrap. It's quick, goes where you point it, and actually excelerates purty darn good. Because I've never driven any other 914 I have nothing to compare it to but I figure with the improvements, repairs it should be awesome to drive instead of merely loads of fun.
Anyways, this forum has also been part of the fun. There's been an answer here for every question I've had so far.
Sorry for the long post...but you asked smile.gif

Tony in Santa Cruz
Gint
Sorry for the long post...but you asked

LOL - That's only a medium sized post.

Welcome all of you guys. Please post pics of your 914s in the Members 914 pictures thread. (<- that's a link)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.