Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Complete Weber 44 idf set up SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MrLeeS
Upgraded my Blow through turbo to Fuel injection . Complete carb set up for car with current fuel injection. Includes return style regulator so you don't have to change your fuel pump. Includes carbs less than 1 year old, manifolds, air cleaners and Hex bar linkage. Also includes fuel line clamps and gaskets. Should be everything need to install.

$450 shipped
Will jet to your specs before sending out. CArbs have 36mm vents, 120 main 55 idle and 200 air correction jets.
MrLeeS
Alright these aren't doing me any good sitting here. How about $450 Shipped?
70-914nut
i would love to convert my 1.7 but someone told me i souldnt if i have the fi cam in the engine. is this correct?
MrLeeS
I'd be more concerned about the size of your engine than the cam. I'd love to sell you these but they are a bit big for a 1.7 Even if you reduce the vent size to 32. A set of 40's with 30mm vents properly jetted would run great on you FI cammed motor. In my experience better than the factory FI, and I've dyno tuned dozens of these cars. If you really want carbs go with a set of 40's.
MrLeeS
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.