Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Electrical Problem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
klink
OK, hopefully someone has had this problem before. Not a big problem but annoying. When I start the car the turn signal indicators glow. Both of them. Solid at first and then pulsating. After the car warms up it quits. Charges at 13.2 to 13.5 volts. No problem starting the car or keeping the battery charged. Probably just a 30 year old wiring harness problem but I thought maybe some of you may have run into this before. We are putting a 2.2L six in soon with a new alternator and I will probably need to put a new regulator in to match so maybe this will take care of the problem. Any Ideas?
skline
I have run into that before, I just dont recall what it was off hand. Dave Darling told me how to resolve it. I think it was a fuse or a ground. It was something easy to fix.
94teener
A shot in the dark, clean the contact surfaces of fuse S9. If that doesn't fix it, my guess
is the flasher relay itself. It would be great if you had a spare flasher relay.

Good luck,
Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.