Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Whats with the Avatars?!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
dflesburg
My other car is a '03 Mustang Cobra Convertable

It made 453rwhp on Colletti Motorsports Dyno at the local SCCA free dyno day.

In case you cant tell, its silver, and unlike my 914, it runs.
Jeff Bonanno
Dr. Ferdinand Porsche
ArtechnikA
mine is an airbrush painting i did from a photograph i took of the Barbour/Stommelen/Newman AutoMotion/Garretson Enterprises "Made In Mt View" 935 in the paddock at the 1979 24 Hrs of Le Mans.

you can see a bigger and somewhat higher-res version here.
maxwelj
My rebuilt 2.0 6
Ferg
my car last fall, on my favorite route to estes park.
BTW, it now has black rockers.
Ferg.
74GoKart
I picked up this poster and the Sebring '71 last year.
Toast
I actually get my avatar pics through my email!
Do I really need to explain this one? <_<

I've got a few other great ones too.
Toast
laugh.gif
Toast
idea.gif
MJHanna
hey skline like the NEW one Udderly delightful, so much silicon so little time...... wub.gif
SLITS
"it's just how I feel"

and

It changes

After

getting blackballed by the admin for a pair of bare boobs - really!!!
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(SLITS @ May 24 2004, 03:00 PM)

since you choose to lurk behind your cloak of anonymity, what do you expect?
who the hell are you !?
Joe Bob
Just a guy hiding from a jealous ex boyfriend.... bootyshake.gif
skline
I switched mine again, I seem to get a lot of ridicule for the hooter girls I post. Now its a picture of the back of my car up on 4 jack stands with no wheels on it waiting for the engine transplant. I may try to paint it before I get it off the jack stands. That is if I can ever move again. Hey, 1000 MG of motrin really relaxes the body. I cant feel shit.

Mikez's avatar is still my favorite
double-a
outside manzanita, on the oregon coast. sun, surf and lotsa twisties.

~a
SLITS
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ May 24 2004, 06:16 PM)
QUOTE(SLITS @ May 24 2004, 03:00 PM)

since you choose to lurk behind your cloak of anonymity, what do you expect?
who the hell are you !?

BTW - MikeZ is correct. I passed thru Santa Barbara last week and in his honor, stopped pharted and took a dump.

As far as who I am, it is not important. I have my reasons for what I do and do not need to discuss them here. Hell, I don't even know who I am - why should you? laugh.gif
Joe Bob
Hope you wiped....used something besides your hand....and washed it..... icon8.gif
skline
Ok, Now I know who SLITS is. It took me a few of his posts to figure it out. Look forward to seeing you up at WCC. It will be good to run with the Pappy again. cool_shades.gif
RocknRollFrenzy
Mine is just me.
4WheelDrifter
Mine is my 914.
SLITS
QUOTE(skline @ May 25 2004, 09:32 AM)
Ok, Now I know who SLITS is. It took me a few of his posts to figure it out. Look forward to seeing you up at WCC. It will be good to run with the Pappy again.  :shades:

smilie_pokal.gif Sorry, no V8 parts though. rolleyes.gif
Toast
QUOTE(skline @ May 25 2004, 09:32 AM)
Ok, Now I know who SLITS is. It took me a few of his posts to figure it out. Look forward to seeing you up at WCC. It will be good to run with the Pappy again. cool_shades.gif

Scott gets a brownie badge. (instert picture of girl scout here...)
Malmz
Unlike Zois' filth, mine is a properly clothed woman in a 914. mueba.gif
carreraguy
Just Ol' Yeller.

Guess I should be stocking up on those smog parts soon since that frickin' smog bill cancelling the 30 year rule will likely pass! Oh pray for us sinners! See you all at the WCC!
Red-Beard
Wetter is better....

IPB Image

First morning home with the Blond. It rained so I took a few shots. I just love this shot.
Gint
Mine is a picture of the sticker that was in the back window of my 914/6. It's the former Nor Cal 914 Club sticker. Not certain on the history or current details of said club. But I thought it was very appropriate for an avatar.

currently mine is one of the freshly polished and painted 16x6 fuchs that Al Reed Polishing did up for me.

Gint, did yours get done yet?

Not yet. It's been two months, I guess I should give him a call. I explained my car's status and I did tell him I was in no rush.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.