914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Pages: 1, 2
Andyrew
I wana do what your doing.

Have fun!!!

(Daddy!!!!! Lets go for a road trip!!!)
Levi
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Jun 1 2004, 04:10 AM)
Yesterday we did Lombard St. Curvie you gotta love this. Course every other tourist in the city was there, soI had to crawl down it.

I walked down Lombard St once many moons ago.
Glad to see your having a blast... beerchug.gif
DNHunt
No Porsche stuff yesterday, Brad's storing it at HPH for me until tomorrow. We did touristy stuff. This is the real McCoy at the Legion of Honor. Rodin's Thinker
DNHunt
Made my pilgrammage to Mecca. Too bad I'm 35 years too late. Fun, but what a money grabbin place.

Dave
nebreitling
QUOTE(DNHunt @ May 31 2004, 04:59 AM)
We're gonna check out Stanford then go to Malibu Gran Prix.

darn, i wish i'd have known you were coming by -- i'd have been happy to meet you and show you around. oh well, see you friday!

nathan

(stanford grad student)
wheelo
Dave - Awesome pic's, looks like you had a great trip down ! Hope to meet-up with you this weekend. Welcome to Cali ..... wavey.gif
P.S.- On the way back, check-out the Samoa Cookhouse, when you go through Eureka !
DNHunt
Headed down to Paramount Great America for roller coasters and water park. Then, I'll get my car and wash a thousand miles of bugs off of it and head for the Pruneyard and WCC smilie_pokal.gif

Dave
Toast
clap56.gif I have really been enjoying your thread. Thank you!
I love road trips! wub.gif
Im comming up tonight from southern Cali. Except I will be traveling at night and on the 5 freeway...Boaring!
Look forward to meeting you and your family tomorow.
AZ914
Dave,

I'm jealous. Looks like you are having a great time out there. Thanks for the pics... clap56.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Jun 2 2004, 05:31 AM)
We did touristy stuff. This is the real McCoy at the Legion of Honor.

isn't that where the superheroes meet??
DNHunt
Betsy, Gerry and Sarah made it back to Gig Harbor via Alaska Airlines. It is overcast and sprinkling. We already miss the sun, but the green trees are great.

Dave is in Northern California resting for the night.

It was nice to meet all of you. Hope to get together again soon.

Betsy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.