Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS--1974 914-6 conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Pages: 1, 2
jt914-6
Well the car, spare front bumper, 2 sets of track wheels/tires, and other spare parts are loaded on the transport truck and on it's way to Calli.....Take care of it Steve, and enjoy it at Thunderhill and Laguna...... driving.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
BuddyV
Dirty Evo..... I live in Santa Rosa..... I call first in line for a ride!

drunk.gif

Congrats.... you sound as happy as I would be if I were in your place. Enjoy!
Dirty Evo
july 29 T.E.A.M. racing at T-Hill will be my first track day in it hopefully! supposed to be delivered late tmw.
jt914-6
smilie_pokal.gif on the getting the car tomorrow....call if you have any questions....be sure to have a camera when you get it and post a thread and pics.....take care of her and she'll take care of you.....
jt914-6
Got a call from the truck driver this afternoon and he had just unloaded the 914-6 and Steve (Dirty Evo) was warming it up. Haven't heard from yet....he must be enjoying it too much.... driving.gif beerchug.gif
Dirty Evo
its home and parked in the garage. I have house guest from overseas so I can't really spend the evening playing, but my dad is already on it, out there in the shop fiddling with it.... Had fun driving it home, took it on some back roads on the way home. SURE WAS FUN. And it looked NICE coming off the truck. I am going to post some photos in separate thread in a couple days ! JT, I will email you tmw, have a couple quick questions.
hot_shoe914
I'm guessing he neglected to tell you he got left behind chasing me down 298 with me driving my tired old Bumble Bee. Blamed it on his passenger's motion sickness. Witnesses say he couldn't have caught me if he wanted too. lol-2.gif av-943.gif Don't worry Evo, I am sure it was his driving and not the car. The car is awesome. I hope he took you down 298 while you were there, one sweet raod to drive.

Congrats on purchasing an awesome ride! pray.gif smilie_pokal.gif
jt914-6
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jun 15 2011, 06:52 PM) *

I'm guessing he neglected to tell you he got left behind chasing me down 298 with me driving my tired old Bumble Bee. Blamed it on his passenger's motion sickness. Witnesses say he couldn't have caught me if he wanted too. lol-2.gif av-943.gif Don't worry Evo, I am sure it was his driving and not the car. The car is awesome. I hope he took you down 298 while you were there, one sweet raod to drive.

Shoe....keep living that dream...I've not seen you driving on a REAL race track...only the "coned" race track....and YES I did drive 298 one last time when Steve flew in to drive the car...
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Jun 16 2011, 06:45 AM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jun 15 2011, 06:52 PM) *

Shoe....keep living that dream...I've not seen you driving on a REAL race track...only the "coned" race track....and YES I did drive 298 one last time when Steve flew in to drive the car...

How did he like 298? I hope you didn't scare him too bad.
Dirty Evo
i puckered a few times! but was fun and nice!
Justinp71
Hey I want to see it smile.gif where in sac are you? Im in orangevale, I'm planning to do thunderhill with the lotus club on July 12 th only like $175...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.