an ocean view
rick 918-S
coming at you on the ramp
rick 918-S
lid up
rick 918-S
see ya
skline
I like the lid up one, very nice! It shows the intake spyder under the hood. Sweet!
Toast
I know its last minute, but here is my entry. I had several to choose from, and it was really hard to decide. I will post my other ones following this.
Here is a line of ALL the 914's going to the "Breakfast". I was the last in line. Sorry that its kinda crappy photo. It was taken through what I thought was a clean windshield, and against morning sunrise. And yes, 914's do make a great convoy! smilie_pokal.gif
Toast
A shot of the Pacific ocean via California Hwy 1 looking North.
Toast
This would have been my favorite pic to post. But it wasnt 914 related. But it was on the ride home from the WCC.
Pacific Ocean via Hwy 1 looking South.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(skline @ Jun 13 2004, 09:11 PM)
I like the lid up one, very nice! It shows the intake spyder under the hood. Sweet!

It's so animal!!! Or is that insect?!
Toast
Ohh La La wub.gif
Toast
Leaving the Pruneyard Inn going to Breakfast.
Toast
It was either this one or the convoy to the breakfast that I was having a hard time deciding between. Maybe I should change it. Aww hell. Ill let you guys decide. biggrin.gif
Toast
Ok, last one. I promise. rolleyes.gif At the Golf Couse before breakfast.
Alison Baker
QUOTE(rich 918-S @ Jun 13 2004, 08:16 PM)

Allison, The photo is a classic and it's all yours. a gift from me to you. We were all rolling on the floor laughing at you and Howard at the chinese place. Thanks for the great time!

Rich Thank you very much .......Scott I am far too shy to tell everyone what it means in Scottish !!! mueba.gif
SLITS
Scott I am far too shy to tell everyone what it means in Scottish !!!

YOU - Shy chairfall.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Jenny
In the true fashion of "candid photos" here are my submissions..

Asleep at the wheel... with WCC content. Ask me how I did it while navigating thru traffic on 101. cool_shades.gif
Jenny
Brad Roberts, Jason Samson, and Randall ?? tinkering with chalker before AX on saturday. You should have seen them contorting themselves to get that thing to work.
Jenny
I call this one simply "Brad Sleep Now."
Jenny
Scott Yeaman sucks for a couple o' bucks, if I recall correctly. biggrin.gif
Jenny
Elliott sucks for $20. w00t.gif
Jenny
These were, of course, posted without expressed written consent. wink.gif

Jen
Brad Roberts
Ha ha.. good stuff Jen. I had already forgotten about my "sleep now" pose.

We need to collect ALL the pics. I know damn well we are only seeing 1/4 of what was shot.

B
Bleyseng
This is my contribution.......

wub.gif "Brian in LOVE" biggrin.gif

Monique
Mike D.
late submission...
All my pics have the same name, "All this, and me without a 914! Damn!"

Thanks to everyone I hitched rides from all weekend, Carl, Ferg and the guy with blue car on Friday, sorry I can't remember your name.

My car does run now, by the way. I've been using any excuse to go out and drive.
Mike D.
jpg was too big first time ... hows this
niquej
When is the poll going to happen?

Monique biggrin.gif
Jenny
Dunno, but thanks for the pic of Brian taking a pic! You're so sweet!! wub.gif

Jen
skline
One last picture for you viewing pleasure.
boxstr
Scott that curve right after the bridge is where that Mercedes wagon had that nasty accident. He was driving off down the road with the front end dragging and hood all jacked out of shape.
Looked like he was driving it like he stole it.
CCLINYOURINGOODHANDS
Demick
I saw that Mercedes too. I thought it was probably a hit and run by the way he was driving. 1/2 mile further down the road 2 trucks were pulled over at an intersection looking confused - one of them in the middle of the road. I assume that was the scene of the accident.

Demick
double-a
QUOTE(Demick @ Jun 15 2004, 06:38 PM)
I saw that Mercedes too. I thought it was probably a hit and run by the way he was driving. 1/2 mile further down the road 2 trucks were pulled over at an intersection looking confused - one of them in the middle of the road. I assume that was the scene of the accident.

Demick

that was indeed the scene of the crime. the mercedes rear-ended a pickup at the exact moment that we passed the two vehicles, we saw him lock the brakes ahead of us and the collision happened next to us. we're lucky he didn't swerve into our lane! looked like the truck was turning right, and the guy in the benzo wasn't payin attention.

that was our bit of excitement on the twisty road tour. never had an accident happen so close to me before, kinda freaky! wacko.gif

~a
JeffBowlsby
We have many many great entries which capture the spirit of the WCC, but our polling software only allows us 10 options.

So here is the plan:

One of the admins please go back through the postings on this thread, delete the inapplicable posts and number each valid photo consecutively and lock the thread from future posts. Then everyone who attended the WCC (and only the attendees) is eligible for a single vote, by selecting your first choice. PM or email me with your vote with a cut-off date of Noon Sunday. I will then post the winner on Sunday afternoon and arrange to send the winner the trophy.

Email me with your vote at bowlsby@aol.com

I will be away from the computer tommorrow, so if there are any questions, I will answer them Wedesday night.

Good luck everyone...You are all winners in my book... biggrin.gif
dan10101
Well here they are all in one place. If it makes it easier, I or someone can take this and number each photo.

I moved some to the out of contest area, so there may be some adjustments needed.

Best Shots

Frankly, it's hard to take one picture out of the lot that describes WCC. All of them tell a bit of the story.
Jeroen
I'll try and work on it tonight
Will put all the contest pics on the WCC-site with name of the photographer and id# for voting

cheers,

Jeroen
Jeroen
Well, the pics have been sorted and you can have your vote

Please go to the Photo Contest page of the WCC website...

There's 57 pics to choose from, and as far as I'm concerned, it's gonna be tough to pick just one...
So, good luck voting and may the best picture win smilie_pokal.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.