I am selling my Grassroots Motorsports Challenge / Autocross project. I have took a look at my current/future projects and realized that I don’t have time to finish this any time soon, and I have already pushed it off 2 years from its original completion date. This is a chance to build something truly unique, and have a fun/competitive car.

1975 Porsche 914

Most recent picture, has since been put back together to the point where it can be rolled around.
IPB Image

Interior stripped of everything not necessary, and allowed by Grassroots Motorsports Challenge rules.
The car overall is very solid. Rust in the typical place, below the battery. “Hell hole” repairs begun. Some rust in doors, and slight bubbling behind where the vinyl used to be on the hoop.

Suspension
Front Koni adjustable strut inserts
Rear KYB Gas Adjust shocks
Coilover collars, perches, and bearings for front and rear (all brand new)
3, 400 lb/in springs, and 2, 250 lb/in springs
Polyurethane front control arm, and rear trailing arm bushings
New Trailing Arm Shafts

Wheels/Tires
5, stock 914 “Mahle” wheels. One with a bent lip but still held air. Currently 4 of the wheels have 4 old “roller” tires
4, used 205/50-15 Hoosier SM (Spec Miata) compound DOT slicks
4, used 205/50-15 Toyo RA1 tires

Other
Cracked, but repairable fiberglass front bumper
Tie down hooks for use while towing front and rear (new)
Radio delete panel
4 gallon fuel cell (original tank is still in place)
Corbeau 5-pt Camlock harness, brand new, but too old for competition use other than autocross
See build thread for pictures. Most recent pictures can be seen here.

Note: All Subaru engine and drivetrain parts shown are sold.

I think that is all, but I may be forgetting something.

Price: $900 FIRM, can deliver within one hour of Harrisburg, PA 17113

I have the title for the car in my name, so you could theoretically make it a street legal car if you choose to, depending on your state’s regulations.