Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 18 years old, 10 month timeline, small budget
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
balljoint
Very cool. smile.gif

Ian Stott
Way to go! My middle daughter just finished her second year of ME at U de M in Moncton, she is a "car person" as well, just back from the super mileage competition in Michigan where she is the team driver, she was the the first person I let drive my teener. I am very interested to see your car when it is complete, it looks great right now and I really like the colour.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
balljoint
Are exams done yet? Time to put some miles on that car. smile.gif
clow
QUOTE(balljoint @ Jun 21 2011, 07:14 AM) *

Are exams done yet? Time to put some miles on that car. smile.gif

Getting their! I made a deal with the parents. If I get over 80% on my final courses, I am allowed to get another roller. aktion035.gif Its looking good so far. So like I mentioned I have a few friends that race dirt cars so finding a tuned 350 won't be hard. So that's this summers project. Although with the budget it will be just a roller and full cage this summer. I will be off to school in September so it will be stored in the barn for the winter. I will start a project thread soon as I start a small collection of parts. ( Donations welcome beerchug.gif )

As far as driving my teener, its parked for now in order to focus on my marks. I had one day insurance for my grad then full insurance goes on this Sunday.

$8000 a year for insurance for me..... so its under my dads name and his truck has to go off the road for the summer so its brings it down to $315 a month just for 2 months this year. I have a daily drive Honda civic that he will drive in its place.

Oh well, either way I have a busy summer a head of me with 2 jobs. One as a machinist and another as a mechanic at a industrial farm. I can't wait!!!!! I would rather be busy than looking for something to do!

Drive on!

Parker
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.