Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle Breakfast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Brad Roberts
Dave,

First..welcome to the board.

Second.. start a new thread with some details of your Megasquirt ride.

I havent heard what engine it is on or what you have done to the engine.

B
RustyWa
The big bumpers out numbered the skinny ones! And that includes the one conversion that I know of..... tongue.gif
seanery
did you notice the 2 911's license plates?

pretty cool!
boxstr
Nice looking silver 914, what are the details. Are the rear fenders pulled. I think I met the owner a couple of years ago at the Stuttgart Autoech swap meet.
CCLINDAMPCAMP914
Bruce Allert
That MegaSquirt system Dave has is incredible. I was always under the assumption that it was necessary to change injectors, fuel rails & the lot but all it replaces is the ECU plus you can dial it in to what ever you want. They were sitting there in the car with the laptop hooked up to it and fiddlle'n around while we were standing there. The engine would be purring and then Dave would begin hitting the up or down arrows on the puter. You could hear the engine change with each key stroke...
Simply amazing. I'm impressed beer.gif
Glad to have met ya Dave. Keep up the great work!
bruce
RustyWa
I think the license plates were a fabrication. Since the license plate on my car has been "modified".

Here's a photo of the silver car...All I know is that it was a six.
RustyWa
And the pull...
seanery
...so that was Geoff playing in photoshop, huh?

Good job!
I do that stuff for a living and you had me going!
boxstr
Actually Sean the white car you bought had 914 plates. The owner told me that when he went in to get new plates they asked him if he wanted 914 in the numbers, he said sure.
I was told the same thing whe I bought my 914-6 in Seattle same deal. They don't do that in Oregon.
God dam I love that silver six, even with the big black bumpers. Really beautiful.
Anyone have anymore info send it my way, owners name,etc. Thanks.
If you guys want tocome down south for your next breakfast, we might be able to get a few more Oregon teeners up your way.
CCLINDAMPCAMP914
Bleyseng
I didn't do it! Honest!
I grabber these photos from PP so everyone could see. My new Nikon was on the wrong setting so all the outside shots came out bad. mad.gif
Gotta figure out how to use it quick!
Geoff
seanery
which one do you have. I have a nikon digital.
Bleyseng
I had the 885 and sold it to get a 5000. Monique "Had to Have" the sound with the movie.
BTW Joe should be posting a movie of the whole damn deal soon. I saw a preview on Sunday, lots of shots of Eric Fry for some reason.
Geoff
seanery
If the 5000 is anything like the 5700 you should be able to put it on auto 90% of the time and turn out great.

I've got a D100 and it does great by itself except when I use the flash. I haven't quite figured that one out yet.
ChrisReale
Eric Fry's silver car is a 914-6 with a 2.7 I believe. he rips it up at Bremerton Ax. Pulled fenders galore, he stuffes 225's in there.
RustyWa
Pic of Eric Fry's car..
Chris, your car is the only one I didn't get a picture of. You left for work before I made it to the end of the line.
Bleyseng
I need to read the book cuz I am still looking for the auto setting.
Geoff
J P Stein
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Apr 21 2003, 09:13 PM)
Eric Fry's silver car is a 914-6 with a 2.7 I believe. he rips it up at Bremerton Ax. Pulled fenders galore, he stuffes 225's in there.

225s, eh?
I am looking forward to the 4th of May.....we's gonna have SOME fun. I have 2 weeks to make up some gud excuses, JIC. biggrin.gif
Bruce Allert
OH MAN!!! look at dem sticky MO'FO's. "G" forces here we come!!!! driving.gif
bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.