Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Northeast 914 Summer Rally and BBQ July 2011
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
rwilner
For anyone coming down from NH/VT/MA/ME area....

Rich T and I are meeting at the charlton plaza on the mass pike at 0830. It's about an hour from CFR.

Feel free to meet up with us and caravan down the last leg. By the time you hit the rest stop, you'll probably need to replace the oil that you burned and/or leaked on the first leg of your trip anyway.

biggrin.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Jul 13 2011, 09:48 PM) *

agree.gif

Is anyone bringing corn on the cob? chowtime.gif

Someone is bringing the corn. smile.gif
Porschef
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Jul 14 2011, 10:46 AM) *

QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Jul 13 2011, 09:48 PM) *

agree.gif

Is anyone bringing corn on the cob? chowtime.gif

Someone is bringing the corn. smile.gif

12 lbs. of tater salad should cover. I don't wanna see any leftovers.

If the weather is anything like today, should be stellar. Anyone on the fence, jump.

Joe
rwilner
24 hour icon_bump.gif
Jasfsmith
QUOTE(rwilner @ Jul 15 2011, 09:35 AM) *

24 hour icon_bump.gif

July 15th 1:30PM

I ARRIVED at Chris' house to introduce myself. He immediately set me to work. I complied to the point he wanted me to week his stone wall. Something aboout it being on the honey do list before the BBQ.

Chris did share his surprise prize for the person that shows up earliest (on Saturday, and the one that shows up closest to 10:00AM. Now that I know the prizes, I'm disqualifying myself. Good luck to whoever shows up first!

914itis
Oops something came up.o am not gonna make it .
djm914-6
QUOTE(rwilner @ Jul 14 2011, 09:50 AM) *

Rich T and I are meeting at the charlton plaza on the mass pike at 0830. It's about an hour from CFR.

Feel free to meet up with us and caravan down the last leg. By the time you hit the rest stop, you'll probably need to replace the oil that you burned and/or leaked on the first leg of your trip anyway.

biggrin.gif

Not one to drive the Pike, how far is this plaza from rt 128?

Nevermind, I found it. It's about 1 hour from my home. I'll try to be there my 0830. My cell is 3392340575 if anyone needs anything.
rwilner
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Jul 15 2011, 06:52 PM) *

QUOTE(rwilner @ Jul 14 2011, 09:50 AM) *

biggrin.gif

Not one to drive the Pike, how far is this plaza from rt 128?

Nevermind, I found it. It's about 1 hour from my home. I'll try to be there my 0830. My cell is 3392340575 if anyone needs anything.

Dave
Are you in Burlington, as in exit 32b off 128? If so we live 15 miles from each other -- I am in Needham (exit 20).
djm914-6
Yup, that's were I be... for now anyway. There are more 914s around here than you may think.
scott_in_nh
In case you haven't seen any pictures flag.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.