Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slowly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
Orange and yellow?? Really? barf.gif av-943.gif poke.gif
jcambo7
agree.gif But it's not my car so that's good.
76-914
it's the flash effect, it's Ford engine red. just wait till the blue goes on. Decadence evilgrin.gif And El Yut. You are going to want some of these blue intake runner sleeves. i ran these on an IO-360 for 10 yr's. with no noticeable wear or drying. But alas, they are blue.
SirAndy
Are you using the thick FI gaskets between the runners and the heads? Doesn't look like it from the pics ...
idea.gif
76-914
Good eye, Andy. The gaskets are on order. I received the wrong ones the first order.
'73-914kid
Glad to see you got your pushrods cut to length, and the motor coming along nicely. I'm almost to that point on my engine as well.. I pick up my cam today from Schneider, and then order a new set of lifters, and away we go.. I'm seriously missing our dawn patrol runs.

Good luck with the rest of the assembly Kent!

-Ethan
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 19 2011, 08:47 PM) *

it's the flash effect, it's Ford engine red. just wait till the blue goes on. Decadence evilgrin.gif And El Yut. You are going to want some of these blue intake runner sleeves. i ran these on an IO-360 for 10 yr's. with no noticeable wear or drying. But alas, they are blue.

Blue will certainly help. lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.