Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 2.0L Motor Low Miles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carman62
I am selling my 1973 Porsche 914 2.0L engine from a project car having just over 44K miles on it. The long block is COMPLETE and hasn't been disassembled from what I can tell. The ductwork, alternator, etc. are still assembled to the block. This is an excellent opportunity to get what was the highest performance 4 cylinder 914 engine.

The valves, etc. look in great condition from under the covers, much of the fuel injection components are here. It turns over smoothly and has compression.

I do not know the last time this engine ran but a tear down/re-assembly is what I was going to do.

I am asking $1150, but will consider a reasonable offer.
wingnut86
PM Sent...

QUOTE(carman62 @ Jun 24 2011, 10:34 PM) *

I am selling my 1973 Porsche 914 2.0L engine from a project car having just over 44K miles on it. The long block is COMPLETE and hasn't been disassembled from what I can tell. The ductwork, alternator, etc. are still assembled to the block. This is an excellent opportunity to get what was the highest performance 4 cylinder 914 engine.

The valves, etc. look in great condition from under the covers, much of the fuel injection components are here. It turns over smoothly and has compression.

I do not know the last time this engine ran but a tear down/re-assembly is what I was going to do.

Tom_T
Scott,

If you still have the full D-jet EFI set-up for this low mile OE motor, then it would be best to sell them together - or at least offer it as a package. An original low mile motor set-up with D-jet is harder to come by, if that's what someone is looking for.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
carman62
Thanks for the reminder. These photos don't show it, but the intake runners, computer, etc. are all with it. I'll keep them together if possible.

And beer it will be biggrin.gif

Scott

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 25 2011, 02:22 PM) *

Scott,

If you still have the full D-jet EFI set-up for this low mile OE motor, then it would be best to sell them together - or at least offer it as a package. An original low mile motor set-up with D-jet is harder to come by, if that's what someone is looking for.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

914itis
QUOTE(carman62 @ Jun 25 2011, 05:24 PM) *

Thanks for the reminder. These photos don't show it, but the intake runners, computer, etc. are all with it. I'll keep them together if possible.

And beer it will be biggrin.gif

Scott

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 25 2011, 02:22 PM) *

Scott,

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

I sent you a PMs and you did not answer. As I mentioned I would like to pick it up ASAP . Call me @ five one six 779 fifteen 02
wingnut86
Still waiting on this end for a PM response....

Let me know...

QUOTE(carman62 @ Jun 24 2011, 10:34 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.