Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle Dinner on July18???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
IronHillRestorations
[quote=reverie,Jun 30 2004, 02:24 PM] [QUOTE] the poster should change the topic to "dinner"..
Perry, maybe you can fix that? [/quote]
I tried, and couldn't do it.

PK cool.gif
reverie
I'll see if Lawrence can ride to our rescue.. smile.gif

---

Holy smokes, that was fast!! wavey.gif
2-OH!
My wife will be there and she will let me come too !

2-OH!
IronHillRestorations
Put me down for 2, it will probably only be myself though.

PK cool.gif
red914
got the car, got the funds, got the wife; now to round up a sitter for the kids. woohoo! boldblue.gif i get to hang out with the cool people with their cool sports cars! rocking nana.gif
Bleyseng
Cool!
John Stewart who has the green 70 9146 is going to try to make it also.

Who else is coming???

Geoff
ablose58
I will definitely be there but I don't know how long I can stay? I have to go to friggin work that night @10:00pm wacko.gif cool_shades.gif
2-OH!
Just got snagged on a last minute business trip ...I'm out for this meet...I will see ya next time...

2-OH!
DNHunt
Betsy and I are coming. I need to get away from this pile of parts that may be an engine someday. I hate waiting for back orders. Patience is not one of my attributes.

Hope the weather comes thru. The forecast is not so great.

Dave
LS6/914
It looks good for my wife and I. Children at grampas farm. Customers 914 & 928 should be done. Now if nothing breaks on Saturday at SIR (oops I mean Pacific Raceways) we will be there. Gee its nice to leave the shop! welder.gif
Bleyseng
Here is what it looked like at the Alki Breakfast last year.....

I hope the sun holds out for us on Sunday!!!!

Geoff
reverie
Hey Geoff,

The manager told me that if the weather is rainy, he will set aside a prime section of indoor tables for us (that row of tables just inside the view-windows on the first floor). So we got it covered.. wink.gif

I'll go there on Saturday and give him a reminder of that (i.e., coinage).

Looking good, people! smile.gif
Bleyseng
Way to go Roger....
I am hoping the weathermen are wrong as always and its sunny and 80 degrees.

Geoff
reverie
John Wayne voice:

Put me down for a dollar on "mostly sunny and 75."
morph
no dinner for me sad.gif. gods didnt smile on me for this trip.my son got his tonsles out thur mourning.(ouch)and due to a recent run on new part orders.no time to put either one of my cars back toughter. i really like going to these get toughters.oh well have fun everyone chowtime.gif beerchug.gif sounds like great place too
reverie
You'll be missed, James.

Life is what happens when you'd rather be ___________. wink.gif
red914
harumph sad.gif it turns out that i don't get to hang out with the kewl people and their kewl cars. please post loads of pics afterward so i can see what i missed. i hope everyone has fun, and that the weather favors you. beerchug.gif
Bleyseng
Do you have to walk the dog on Sunday instead of dinner? chowtime.gif

monkeydance.gif
red914
actually, sir, it is a complicated mix of familial obligations and financial considerations. sad.gif i really thought i had this one nailed, but circumstances prevailed. more planning next time...

i hope to see some good pics.
Bleyseng
I'll have a Mojito in your honor, Shane. Next time! beer.gif
red914
thanks, Geoff. i feel lucky to get to go to dino's tomorrow morning to play in his garage. he has three teeners to play with! sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif my education continues... chair.gif
914werke
Ok just got back from boppin around FL all last week for work. barf.gif
Makes me appreciate livin here in the NW. beer.gif
So Whats the program, got room for one (or Two) more?
dinomium
Rich, take my place... Wife has Veto'ed the dinner/car fun weekend... Sumptin about camping last week end and all-nighter batchlor party on Thursday.... WHATEVER!
I just don't get to have any fun!
happy11.gif
Bleyseng
Just show up Rich between 4 and 5pm for DINNER!

Geoff
Dave Blackburn
Cool!
My girlfriend and Ijust moved here from Canada, count us in if its not to late.
The teener is in greenlake in storage after a long tow from Calgary. I wanted to have it finished this summer, but we had to put most of our stuff in storage and move into a shithole apartment in belltown. Cant wait to leave next month.
Dave Blackburn
reverie
Looking out my window.. blues skies and nice clouds! smile.gif

The forecast says 78 and partly sunny/partly cloudy, slight chance of showers.
Do we dare drive our 914s today? laugh.gif
rhodyguy
do you think you car will melt if it gets wet?

kevin
Bleyseng
No, just rust.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.