Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: nice 75' 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Vanilla133
1975 914 3rd owner with just over 100K miles. Nice solid car. I have all paperwork since 1978. Had little rust when I bought it 3 years ago and painted it. Runs great and is in overall great condition. Need to sell $5000.00 firm

Call Todd at 540-798-9006 if interested. Car is in Roanoke, VA.

Click to view attachment
Glenn Stabe
Sent you PM
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Vanilla133 @ Jul 20 2011, 06:09 PM) *

1975 914 3rd owner with just over 100K miles. Nice solid car. I have all paperwork since 1978. Had little rust when I bought it 3 years ago and painted it. Runs great and is in overall great condition. Need to sell $5000.00 firm

Call Todd at 540-798-9006 if interested. Car is in Roanoke, VA.

Click to view attachment

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

More pictures, please,- looks like a nice car, what can you tell us about renovation, interior- motor, trans. etc.

thanks., phil
Slick914
Yes, please take some current photos.

Reading through your past posts, you said you found a lot of rust when working on it. Where and how did you fix the rust?

Vanilla133
Thanks for the interest guys. The rust I spoke of during my earlier posts was overstated due to the fact I thought I was getting a rust free car as the hellhole looked great and I saw no other areas of concern. I was not able to drop the rockers till later and I found the jack posts were rusted. The rear trunk floor had some rust but nothing I was worried about. I was just disappointed about the jack posts. After reading this forum for a while I realized what "alot of rust" really means.

I will post more pics this evening.
Vanilla133
All of the pics above were taken last night. I did not clean anything before taking pics as I wanted to show a true representation. The oil return tubes started leaking this spring so that is where the oil residue is coming from. My mechanic said he would replace them for $300.00. Not sure if thats a good deal as I haven;t researched that repair yet...I did the oil cooler seals myself 2 years ago so I am not sure if the return tubes are harder to do.

Other than that there are no issues underneath, The original color of the car was copper so what may look like a rust color underneath is actually the original paint.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.