Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Done
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fastmover34
Done
GaroldShaffer
For the eyebrows just pull it out. You should be able to reuse the rubber tips.
76-914
You should be able to cock it at an angle then pull it out. I think the spade connector is preventing you from getting it at the right angle to pull out. Also, IIRC it is partially accessible from the inside of the car from behind the speaker panel? Don't hold me to it. I get hit in the head alot.
SirAndy
QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 4 2011, 04:36 PM) *
You should be able to cock it at an angle then pull it out.

agree.gif

There's one angle where it will come out, you need to play with it a bit more. I forget which way. But they come out easy once you hit the right spot.

As for the eyebrows, you can just press the rubber plugs out.
DO NOT use bolts!

They are rubber for a reason. If you like your fingers still attached to your hands, you'll reinstall the rubber plugs ...
shades.gif
markb
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 4 2011, 04:46 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 4 2011, 04:36 PM) *
You should be able to cock it at an angle then pull it out.

agree.gif

There's one angle where it will come out, you need to play with it a bit more. I forget which way. But they come out easy once you hit the right spot.

As for the eyebrows, you can just press the rubber plugs out.
DO NOT use bolts!

They are rubber for a reason. If you like your fingers still attached to your hands, you'll reinstall the rubber plugs ...
shades.gif

agree.gif
SLITS
Youse guys forgot to tell anyone to pull the headlight relay prior to raising the headlight with the knob.

Yep, I said knob!
toolguy
Push them through with a small screwdriver best to put a little rubber lube on them first as there are another of the things you can't get anymore. . . .The reason they are rubber in the first place is so the smile will move if something {Like your finger] get caught when the headlight goes down. . . if you break them you suckin bad. . the two from the inside trunk are required. . you can use a piece of straight fuel line for the inner fender well one. . . of if you dont' care if it looks original you can use rubber grommets in their place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.