Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Fired. Well kind of.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
As many of you know, I'm a pretty small opperation. I just recently (in the last 3 months), got a shipping assistant. I could not have kept up with the shipping and the day job without him. However, the accuracy of his shipping has been an issue for awhile. I had hoped that it would improve, and it has, just not to the level we need.

So, effecite next week, Topher will be incharge of my inventory controll, so he will be doing some production and packaging, as well as helping me to keep track of the inventory and schedule materials. Really, it's mostly production, packing and labeling. I have hirred a replacement that will start training tomorrow, and will be cross training him to help Topher are required. Fortunately, Jay has had some expeience with shipping and is very mechanically inclined. That and he's got a good eye for detail. So we will see, but this should be a good move for all of us.

-Mark
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 5 2011, 03:12 AM) *

As many of you know, I'm a pretty small opperation. I just recently (in the last 3 months), got a shipping assistant. I could not have kept up with the shipping and the day job without him. However, the accuracy of his shipping has been an issue for awhile. I had hoped that it would improve, and it has, just not to the level we need.

So, effecite next week, Topher will be incharge of my inventory controll, so he will be doing some production and packaging, as well as helping me to keep track of the inventory and schedule materials. Really, it's mostly production, packing and labeling. I have hirred a replacement that will start training tomorrow, and will be cross training him to help Topher are required. Fortunately, Jay has had some expeience with shipping and is very mechanically inclined. That and he's got a good eye for detail. So we will see, but this should be a good move for all of us.

-Mark

Good luck, does he proofread also? confused24.gif poke.gif poke.gif poke.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif
Cairo94507
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
Mike Bellis
I just placed an order on your site. I hope it's not lost. poke.gif
toolguy
For anyone who hasn't purchased from 914Rubber, I would like to say, that no matter what, Mark makes things right, responds if there is a problem, and goes out of his way to help you. . No , I'm not related to him, just a happy customer. . and the products are good. .
76-914
agree.gif BTW, I've never experienced any delays or transactional difficulties with you guys. More than I can say about everyone else.
914itis
QUOTE(toolguy @ Aug 5 2011, 01:45 PM) *

For anyone who hasn't purchased from 914Rubber, I would like to say, that no matter what, Mark makes things right, responds if there is a problem, and goes out of his way to help you. . No , I'm not related to him, just a happy customer. . and the products are good. .

I AGREE ! the only time an order was delayed, it was not even for long, he shipped it to me at his expense next day air. I think he took a lost on that one, unlike AA, I placed an order that was delayed and when I spoke to the DR he did ship it next day air, but at my expense of $71.00
biggy72
Wooohooo! I love the parts, but am still waiting on an order from almost a month and a half ago.... I can only imagine how much money he's cost you to this point by sending incorrect shipments or by printing a shipping label and then not getting it out the door.
Mikey914
No, the proofreading is mine biggrin.gif
Orders are still being processed, I have actually leased a slightly larger space to accomidate shipping making the move late next week, should be about a day to get everything moved over. Good thing I'm small.
JRust
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 5 2011, 10:42 PM) *

No, the proofreading is mine biggrin.gif
Orders are still being processed, I have actually leased a slightly larger space to accomidate shipping making the move late next week, should be about a day to get everything moved over. Good thing I'm small.

Not sure on timing but let me know when you do it. If I have time I'll come help biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.