Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We are screwed smog law passed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Dead Air
Is this the 914 politics advice page?? Do you think chaneyy should reveal his "secret" energy task force participants? I heard there were maps of Iraq at the meeting. Do you suppose the war has anything to do with it? How about Haliburton? Their stock's been doing pretty well lately. Could it have any thing to do with "no bid" Iraq reconstruction contracts? Oh, I forgot that's KBR, Kellog, Brown and Root. A Haliburton SUBSIDIARY. Big difference. Brown and Root were connected to the Bush family way back when...when...Bush senior was a senator, or maybe when he was in the C.I.A. Whatever. I'm sure it has nothing to do with what's going on these days. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean.
How about 320i brakes on my 'teener. I mean give me a brake! Bush skipped the draft by jumping over 100 other appointments to the Texas Air National Guard and even scored "D" on the entence exam. Is that grading on a curve or is every one in Texas stupid? And then he checked the "service in Vietnam" form : Not on your life. Maybe he's not so stupid after all. But it is someone else's life now isn't it. Have you seen oil futures lately. Through the roof. That would help his texas oil buddies wouldn't it?
Is everyone able to follow along? Am I going too fast. How about our friend from A&M? Two simple words...Crooked and government. Can you say that ...crooked government? Very good!!
Clinton's blow job (or his lying about it)didn't kill anyone but thanks to the right wing wackos only cost us $70,000,000. That's seventy million if all the zeroes are confusing all the zeroes. That would be enough to put 100, 200 cops on the streets of our cities for what 10, 20 years? Smart math, for all you Home Land security buffs.
And 863 dead GI's in the mean time.
Support the troops, Bring them home.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dave Eddy @ Jul 6 2004, 06:05 PM)

hey Dave wavey.gif

why don't you tell us how you *really* feel ???
laugh.gif Andy

PS.: i think this thread is about done too, sigh ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.