Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welded 9x16 Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
sixnotfour
I have lottsa of Fuchs,Torque Thrust, Fuchs 3 piece,BBS 3 piece,Daisy wheels,Welded Fuchs, Tell me what you want and what you are willing to pay, Otherwise I will be on the Hoaders Show. No question, Specific request and I will let you know. Jeff
Jeff Gamaroth got my last hoard, 24ft trailer worth=stupid, but the wife was happy.

Thanks Jon, see you @ RRC
Madswede
Just so there's no confusion, Joe was asking for my car he's building in FL. We all happened to be online at the same time, fortuitously. They're going to Series9 after we pick 'em up at RRC.
sixnotfour
yes no confusion , I did email Joe as i needed to know today. thanks agian Jon & joe
racerbvd
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Sep 4 2011, 02:34 PM) *

I have lottsa of Fuchs,Torque Thrust, Fuchs 3 piece,BBS 3 piece,Daisy wheels,Welded Fuchs, Tell me what you want and what you are willing to pay, Otherwise I will be on the Hoaders Show. No question, Specific request and I will let you know. Jeff
Jeff Gamaroth got my last hoard, 24ft trailer worth=stupid, but the wife was happy.

Thanks Jon, see you @ RRC

Glad to know I'm not the only one, but I don't have a wife to bitch about my wheels to I'm holding on to my Fuchs..

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
campbellcj
LOL, Byron and I thought I had a wheel problem. I maxed-out at a mere 6 sets... now down to 3 finally.

A set of 17x9's and 10's may be in my future once my bank account recovers from the major trauma of this spring/summer.
r_towle
Any Porsche Cup II wheels (17 inch) in either of your stashes?
And,cause I assume you guys know, do these fit with no issues on an 84 911 carerra?

I am shopping for a 17 inch wheel that bolts onto the carerra for winter tires...

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.