Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do you rate?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Toast
I just put over 1000 miles on my 914 this weekend! It was great!
Paint is still holding up nicely, just ignore all the rock chips and door dings. Interior is getting a bit worn....well, seats are more than a bit worn. But hey, that's because they get alot of Ass time. biggrin.gif

hijacked.gif
Aaron,
Do you want to have a So Cal get-together run in celebration for getting your 914 back on the road?
It's been a while since we've been on the road together. driving.gif driving-girl.gif

MXMARK,
wavey.gif Long time no hear from!

hijacked.gif Over.

toast.gif
ericread
QUOTE(Brew @ Jun 21 2008, 07:45 AM) *

Mine's a beater, with rust issues, dented door, broken door handle, bad upholstery, misaligned headlights, worn out suspension, and iffy brakes.

But it fires up every day, and takes the abuse of me driving it like I hate it!! aktion035.gif

Are we still talking about our cars or our spouses????? laugh.gif
orange914
QUOTE(6freak @ Jun 24 2008, 12:35 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Looks like a died cat on top of the old engine av-943.gif

yeah i think that may be the mounted "jackalope" head we tease the dog with biggrin.gif

that engine was actually out of another parts car. but the good news is the new 2056 is schedualed to go in tomorrow!

mike
TC 914-8
Mine could be a daily driver but I can't afford the gas. Plus I got it nice and clean I 'm afraid to get her dirty.
Click to view attachment
porschecb
Hey Trekkor! Nice to see you back again! WTF.gif
6freak
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Jun 24 2008, 08:18 PM) *

Mine could be a daily driver but I can't afford the gas. Plus I got it nice and clean I 'm afraid to get her dirty.
Click to view attachment

Nice car cant wait to look at it at WCR
Root_Werks
QUOTE(6freak @ Jun 25 2008, 09:45 AM) *

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Jun 24 2008, 08:18 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Nice car cant wait to look at it at WCR

This is a very well built car. I put the front flares on a while back. Had a chance to drive it around for a couple of days. Scary quick/fast 914. Sounds clean and mean as well.

driving.gif
DonTraver
Mine after a couple of years racing and as a DD. Still in great shape
6freak
QUOTE(DonTraver @ Jun 25 2008, 11:21 AM) *

Mine after a couple of years racing and as a DD. Still in great shape

beautiful were do you live ? com`n to WCR in seattle
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.