Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bad Door switch, NLA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
phantom914
Maybe you already know this.
Anyway, I had a bad door switch and Pelican says NLA since two years ago. A local distributor said basically the same thing. Anyway, the 924/944 switch is identical in every way to my original except that the button is about 1/8" longer (oh and it's grey instead of black rolleyes.gif ). I made sure that when the button is pushed all the way in, the switch does not come into mechanical interference inside the chasis. The only difference in operation is that the interior light comes on later (or turns off sooner) because of the longer button. Big deal. So trim the button if that bothers you. smile.gif

FWIW

Andrew
SirAndy
good info! smilie_pokal.gif

i believe the handbrake switch is the same as well, it sure looks the same to me ...
Andy
Aaron Cox
cuz it is! they sent me 944 switch seals
phantom914
QUOTE(acox914 @ Jul 7 2004, 01:09 PM)
cuz it is! they sent me 944 switch seals

That's how I found out about the switch. There were no pictures of the 944 switch, but when I got my seals, I noticed it said 924/944/930/914 so I took a chance (only $7.50) and bought the 944 switch and voila!

Andrew
rhodyguy
they look identical to the ones in my 85' jetta. even the seal.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.