Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S-->914 Fuse Box & Fuse Box Cover, New Reproduction
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914sales
This is finally reproduced only by 356Devotion, using laser CAD computers to get the exact tabs snug fit in the fuse box and with all the correct symbols for your fuses. No need to buy a aftermarket regular numbered fuse box, this is exact copy of the original fuse box cover. $29.99 each, click on the link below for more info.
http://www.356devotion.com/356D-91461231610.html

Also the 914 12 Pole Fuse Box

http://www.356devotion.com/356D-91461231510.html

This is a great reproduction made with a computer cad design, with exact specs of the original Porsche 12 pole fuse box. If your fuse box is rusted, cracked, time to replace it before getting a short. This fits snug into the metal frame with the screw holes aligning up correctly ready to be installed.
BuddyV
Isn't the idea to use modern-style fuses if updating?

Really - I'm asking because I bought the alternative product with newer fuses, but have not installed it.

Is one a benefit over the other? (I thought it was clear).

Cheers.
914sales
QUOTE(treborzerimar @ Aug 23 2011, 03:05 PM) *

Really - I'm asking because I bought the alternative product with newer fuses, but have not installed it.

Cheers.

HI this fuse box is like the original it uses the ceramic style fuses, I've just taken the back and front of the fuse box picture, but this is just like the original box that's on the metal plate. Hope this helps
biosurfer1
Not to the CW and originality gurus around here...personally I'm all for updating or modernizing things on my 914 but there is a big following who doesn't. Nice to have options for sure

QUOTE(treborzerimar @ Aug 23 2011, 03:05 PM) *

Cheers.

BuddyV
I get it... thank you for clarifying.

Great to have options.

Cheers!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.