Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ski Roundtop Swap Meet is on 9-15-12 in PA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
VaccaRabite
During the event, at one point Herb called me Ken.
Looking at the picture - yeah I pretty much look like Mini Me to Ken.
LOL!

Zach
zymurgist
Guess we'll have to sing "Just the two of us" at Scotty's party, then.
jsayre914
Looks like you guys had a great time.

piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Awesome pichers biggrin.gif
hberwald
OOPS, sorry, I just had ken's beer on my mind.....I knew better....
Unobtanium-inc
Coming up for 2014, Date this year is 9-20-14

Be there!!!!!!!

www.vintagegermanswapmeet.com
type47
Thanks for the info! I posted info over on dorkiphus; many NoVA/DC/MD Porsche people there. You might edit your title to reflect this years date.
Porschef
Wow, two years later and it's still on the same day as the show in Joisey.. blink.gif bs.gif

Kind of a shame; folks with prior plans that don't allow making one show might have an opportunity to make the other

Oh well. Ahhh, my car's a 76 so it wouldn't qualify anyway hissyfit.gif bootyshake.gif

See y'all in Flanders driving.gif beer.gif
Unobtanium-inc
Ok, the swap rant continues, the Ski Roundtop Swap Meet is next Saturday 9/20 in Lewisberry, PA

http://www.vintagegermanswapmeet.com

The weather is going to be PERFECT!!!!!!!!! You could drive in from Cali and never see anything but sun, so no one has an excuse not to be there. Plus, there will be lots of FREE stuff from Unobtanium.

See ya there!!!!

Adam
type47
flag.gif
Unobtanium-inc
I've gotten word that some far off caravans are forming to drive to the event. It takes me 6 hours to get there so if any of you are on the fence, know that if I am driving 12 hours both ways, this is an event you don't want to miss.

See everyone there!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.