Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Part number for this guage?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cgnj
Hi,

Anyone have a part number for this guage?

TIA,

Carlos
MXMARK
It looks like a 1974 911 combo. I think it is 91164110429 . The 1973 and older had a silver button in the middle and 1975 and newer had a temp range not numbers. I have been wrong before and will be wrong again , Mark

TRY THIS http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread....=oil+temp+gauge
MXMARK
Pre 1974 maybe 1971 from my car.
skline
If you have the gauge in your hand, tip it back and look at the very top inside the glass and there will be the number along the rim.
Aaron Cox
mark. i am currently running the 914/6 gauge (gas/temp) but woul like to know how well your pressure gauge correlates to your /4 engine. lemme know.
Bleyseng
I am running a 911 combo gauge too, I think its out of a 72 911. You need the right pressure sensor for the gauge to be accurate, works great.
Gotta makeup a gas gauge thou which I did out of a oil temp gauge and the gas gauge parts. Then it fits into the center console like factory.

Geoff
MXMARK
Aaron, I have the 0-10 bar sender for the 0-10 bar gauge or the 0-140 psi gauge. The 0-5 bar goes to my 911 with the 0-5 bar gauge or the 0-70 psi. So the gauge is close. Use the vdo parts together. If I recall you have another brand sender in your case. The picture from above shows my car after driving to work while at idle with royal purple on a cool day. Mark
Bleyseng
found the pics...
Bleyseng
chart
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.