Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs i have a large stock of quality 914 parts, make request
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ripping914
here are some of the items i have, front bumpers,vintage black seats concourse, rear bumper rubber valance pad,gauge pods and gauges,wooden steering wheel,stainless steel heat exchangers 2.0, centre concil gauges,rear tailight lenses very nice,side shift transmissions, side shift linkages, front auxillary driving light grills, 1974 auxillary orange driving light switches,light switches,targa top seal nice,driver side outside mirrors, factory front windsheilds, steel lower front valances, fiberglass rocker panels,front and rear calipers,rear control arms, with good bearings cleaned and sprayed flat black, front strut towers, complete headlight assemblies, defrost blowers complete system, engine lid drain tray with proper funnels,steering rack covers,steering racks,front trunk floor pans to replace air condition removal with factory bolt down for spare tire,engine compartment relay covers, 2.0 ltr complete fuel injection systems, 2 of them, factory fuel pumps, front transverse arms cleaned checked prep painted flat black, front windsheild trim, sail panels,cut outs to replace outter door handle rot, floor pan sections for repairs, shifters, shifter knobs, fiberglass rear valance, relays,tail shift transmissions, tail shift linkage, i am listing these things like this because i dont want to jam the club with multiple adds, email me and i will send you photoes of what you want and give prices, i prefer pay pal, my pay pal adress is XXXXXXXXXX@XXXXXXX.com, i will accept all payment methods from club members, when it clears i will ship, can sombody let me know if the club participates in any charity or accepts donations for club purposes, i want to participate, thank you porsche 914 hunterbuilt,
Tom_T
blink.gif .... Whew! .... it might help if you made it into a list in your 1st post - instead of a very long running sentence. huh.gif

A lot of us are old & can't read that well! biggrin.gif

Also, do a post in the Garage Forum & tell us about those fine P-cars, especially the 914 (make sure it's in your member info & the 914world VIN registry too). Then you'll no longer be listed here as a "Lurker" & have a post count started too (ads don't count)! biggrin.gif

It's a good idea to intro yourself there, and there is also a member vendors section here for your shop to list, as well as the banner ads you see at the top/bottom of the web pages (contact an Admin or SirAndy for the ads/rates/etc.)

The classified rules state to list a price, but I don't know if a range of prices & OBO will qualify, but maybe one of the Admins can speak to that?

Also your website in your member info area doesn't really go to anything:
http://porsche.914.hunterbuilt.com

Where are you in PA?

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
computers4kids
QUOTE(mgphoto @ Oct 16 2011, 04:14 PM) *

This is from SchantzMD

Hi there.

Is this the guy in PA that was going under the eBay screen name, Screaming_914,... or something like that (I think he might of changed his eBay screen name to ripping*** something)?

The only reason I ask is because I've had 2 separate people that have bought "Running Rebuilt low mileage" engines from him for ~$2500-$3000 respectively, and both had issues.

I know this for a fact because one of this seller's engines I inspected and was able to get running, while the other one I tore down completely and declared DOA on arrival.

The engine I got running for a fellow 914World member was said to of been a complete running 2.0L with EFI and 150 +/- a few psi compression across all 4 cylinders. After inspection it was found to have compression pressures of 115,120,80, & 150. This in itself was not a problem as the engine was used, but the issue came from the fact that the seller lied to the buyer telling him it was a very low mileage rebuilt unit that was pulled from a rusted out running car. The reality was that it was obviously some used long block that was slapped together with a bunch of parts that he had laying around,(including a junk flywheel and a distributor drive gear that was dropped in 180 degrees off).

The second engine from this same seller was one that was dropped off at my shop. It was a complete 2.0L painted in red and silver and was setup with a single progressive carb. The engine was supposed to of been a very recent rebuild with a carbed cam that again was pulled from a "running car". After inspection the engine was found to have one dead cylinder, 2 with a 120 psi, and one with almost 190 psi. After a full dis-assembly I found that the engine had a junk stock cam and a crap load of fresh silicone on a bunch of used seals.
The worst part of the engine was the compression issue and the reason for the varied #s was astounding! I found that the side of the motor with the 120 psi reading was due to the fact that someone had recently stacked 2 head gaskets on top of each other. The other side of the motor was even worse because it had no head gaskets at all and (1) flat top Euro piston, (the other 3 pistons were all low compression dished bus pistons).

Both buyers also had the exact same experience as you with responses from this guy. When they contacted him about their concerns he humored them for a while and then basically told them to just F*** off.

Feel free to re-post this on the World board if you'd like. If this is the Screaming_914 guy from eBay then I know from personal experience that he's a scammer and liar because I've seen his ads and then seen the actual product 1st hand. If so then I think he needs to explain why so many people are having issues if he's an "honest" seller, but if this is a different individual then I guess he's owed an apology.

Mike

somd914
Looking for a decent front bumper for my 73, could you send pics of what you have?
ripping914
QUOTE(somd914 @ Oct 13 2011, 01:49 AM) *

Looking for a decent front bumper for my 73, could you send pics of what you have?

hello, i will send you a photo late this morning, give me your direct email adress thank you porsche914hunterbuilt
mepstein
Sent you a pm on the windshield. thanks, mark
abnrdo
Looking for good chrome bumpers to backdate my 75.

abnrdo@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Jim
76-914
Sent you a PM re: steering wheel.
PBC914
Rear passenger lens needed-PM sent.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Console gauges, work ? pic ? shipping to 43567 any other console

parts ,heat defrost lever ??? Dave slap.gif
loux951
Looking for windshield and front bumper (not chrome) - PM sent...
t collins
email request for rear targa trim sent
Thanks. Tom
sdthomas
Interested in the side mirror. Could you post a picture?
sdthomas
Shift knob too.
yeakel1
Sent PM on 2.0 SS HE and floor repair panels sawzall-smiley.gif
ripping914
could you please email me outside the club direct at ripping914@hotmail.com i dont want the clubs email to get logged down because of how i ran the add, out of respect for the other members, i will send you picts and prices thank you porsche914hunterbuilt
somd914
QUOTE(ripping914 @ Oct 13 2011, 08:06 AM) *

QUOTE(somd914 @ Oct 13 2011, 01:49 AM) *

hello, i will send you a photo late this morning, give me your direct email adress thank you porsche914hunterbuilt

E-mail sent, thanks.
Bob L.
E-mail sent re: alternator back plate/wires.
hot_shoe914
Could you post prices here please, per the rules, itmakesit alot easier for everybody.
mgphoto
RIPPING IS THE IMPORTANT WORD HERE!

THIS GUY IS A THIEF DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM

example:

HELLO, I AM GOING TO GET RIGHT TO THE POINT, YOU ARE INSULTING MY INTELLIGENCE, I KNOW THIS MOTOR; YOU DONT KNOW SHIT, I DROVE THE CAR THIS MOTOR CAME OUT OF, IT RAN FINE, AND ALSO HAD GOOD COMPRESSION AND DID NOT SMOKE, THE PLUGS WERE WET; IS THAT A SUPRISE WHAT DO YOU DO WITHJ A MOTOR THAT WAS GOING TO BE PUT ION STORAGE FOR 3 MONTHS, YOU LUBE THE CYLINDERS, THIS MOTOR RUNS FINE, YOU SAY THE FLYWHEEL HAD END PLAY, WELL YOU COM[PLAINED ABOUT THE FLYWHEEL. SO YOU PROBALLY REMOVED IT AND DID NOT PUT THE SPACER SHIMS BACK IN, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY IT TAKES ON A 914 DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MEASURE THE END PLAY,WELL I BUILT THJESE MOTORS FOR 20 YEARS, I DO KNOW, AND I CHECKED IT ALL OUT, THIS MOTOR IS EXACTLEY WHAT I SAID IT WAS, I DONT SELL JUNK, MY FEEDBACK SAYS IT ALL. YOU SAY ITS A CORE AND IS WORTH 700.00 ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR F----- MIND, GO FIND A GOOD SET OF THREE BOLT HEADS FOR THAT , GO FIND A FUEL IONJECTION SYSTEM FOR THAT, YOU MUST THINK I AM STARVING AND CARE ABOUT MY FEEDBACK OR EVEN PAY PAL,L YOU ARE TRYING TO USE THE SYSTEM IN PLACE FOR YPOUR BULLSHIT BENEFITS, YOU DID NOT EVEN GET THE MOTOR IN THE CAR, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY ABOUT THAT, WELL I PULLED A PLUG AND IT WAS FOWLED OUT, YOU WILL NOTY GET NOTHING FROM ME, I WAS HONEST ABOUT THE MOTOR, YOU ARE PLAYING CHILDISH GAMES WITH THE WRONG GUY, I CAN INSTALL THESE MOTOR IN 2 AND A HALF HOURS, I WAS HONEST AND MY ADD STATES NO RETURNS ACCEPTED AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE, YOU EMAILED ME THE OTHER DAY COMPLANING ABOUT STUPID SHIT, I KNEW TODAY WAS COMING, YOU ARE TRYING TPO GET SOMTHING GOOD FOR NOTHING ITS WORTH 700.00 YOU ARE OUT IOF YOUR MIND, I WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOU, AS MY ADD STATES NO RETURNS, I HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS AND HAVE SEEN ALL THE GAMES. PEOPLE TRY TO ABUSE A SYSTEM, BY SAYING OH WELL IT IS NOT WHAT I WANTED OR I MIGHT TAKE SOME PARTS I NEED AND GET THE SELLER TO REFUND ME SOME MONEY SO I WILL COMPLAIN HE WILL GIVE IT TO ME BECAUSE OF FEEDBACK WELL YOU RAN INTO THE WRONG, GUY, I KNOW ALL THE GAMES PEOPLE PLAY, THATS WHY I DESCRIBE THE MOTOR AND GIVE NO RETURNS,QUIT BITCHING STOP TRYING TO BEAT THE SYSTEM AND PUT THE DAMN MOTOR IN YOU CAR AND DRIVE IT, DANNY HUNTER
JJJ
> To: a1partshunter@hotmail.com
> F
> Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:44:50 -0700
>
> Hello Danny,
> This engine has major problems! I pulled the spark plugs and they are
> black and soaked with oil, either the rings are shot or the valve
> guides are gone and the engine is running very rich. The crankshaft
> has about 1/4 inch end play, meaning the main bearings are shot!
> I don't think I can work with this engine as I expected it to going
> into the car and be running in a few days, this need a total tear
> down and rebuilt, this engine is a core and worth only about $700.
> What can we do at this point?
> Mike
>
>

THIS A*HOLE IS CLAIMING NOT TO BE DANNY HUNTER, BUT HE IS USING HIS FATHERS NAME BECAUSE HIS IS SUCH DIRT!!!!

DON'T GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY!!!!

THIS IS WHAT HE SELLS.
Click to view attachment
shorted alternator
Click to view attachment

cooling fan broken fins
Click to view attachment
JUST SOME OF THE CRAP HE SOLD ME CLAIMING IT WAS A 35K MILE ORIGINAL ENGINE
mgphoto
OK YOU F*CKING LIAR. THIS IS THE SAME PICTURE FROM THE BANNED EBAY USER!

Click to view attachment
a914622
I love the interweb!!! you just cant hide beerchug.gif
AndyB
WTF.gif My first clue would have been the web page that went nowhere. Second clue was the use of all capital letters and the spelling. It really bothers me to see jackasses like this out there. I rarely use fleabay and this ass clown is one of the primary reasons why. Oh yeah forgot IMHO.
AndyB
QUOTE(ripping914 @ Oct 13 2011, 07:20 PM) *

could you please email me outside the club direct at ripping914@hotmail.com i dont want the clubs email to get logged down because of how i ran the add, out of respect for the other members, i will send you picts and prices thank you porsche914hunterbuilt

The "Clubs" email does not get bogged down. We refer to them as Personal Messages (pm's) You have not posted your prices as of yet. In accordance with the rules you are required to do so. Also the use of capital letters and punctuation are in fact helpful. Since you are new it must have been an "accidental oversight" on your part which I have no doubt you will rectify. poke.gif
mgphoto
This is from SchantzMD

Hi there.

Is this the guy in PA that was going under the eBay screen name, Screaming_914,... or something like that (I think he might of changed his eBay screen name to ripping*** something)?

The only reason I ask is because I've had 2 separate people that have bought "Running Rebuilt low mileage" engines from him for ~$2500-$3000 respectively, and both had issues.

I know this for a fact because one of this seller's engines I inspected and was able to get running, while the other one I tore down completely and declared DOA on arrival.

The engine I got running for a fellow 914World member was said to of been a complete running 2.0L with EFI and 150 +/- a few psi compression across all 4 cylinders. After inspection it was found to have compression pressures of 115,120,80, & 150. This in itself was not a problem as the engine was used, but the issue came from the fact that the seller lied to the buyer telling him it was a very low mileage rebuilt unit that was pulled from a rusted out running car. The reality was that it was obviously some used long block that was slapped together with a bunch of parts that he had laying around,(including a junk flywheel and a distributor drive gear that was dropped in 180 degrees off).

The second engine from this same seller was one that was dropped off at my shop. It was a complete 2.0L painted in red and silver and was setup with a single progressive carb. The engine was supposed to of been a very recent rebuild with a carbed cam that again was pulled from a "running car". After inspection the engine was found to have one dead cylinder, 2 with a 120 psi, and one with almost 190 psi. After a full dis-assembly I found that the engine had a junk stock cam and a crap load of fresh silicone on a bunch of used seals.
The worst part of the engine was the compression issue and the reason for the varied #s was astounding! I found that the side of the motor with the 120 psi reading was due to the fact that someone had recently stacked 2 head gaskets on top of each other. The other side of the motor was even worse because it had no head gaskets at all and (1) flat top Euro piston, (the other 3 pistons were all low compression dished bus pistons).

Both buyers also had the exact same experience as you with responses from this guy. When they contacted him about their concerns he humored them for a while and then basically told them to just F*** off.

Feel free to re-post this on the World board if you'd like. If this is the Screaming_914 guy from eBay then I know from personal experience that he's a scammer and liar because I've seen his ads and then seen the actual product 1st hand. If so then I think he needs to explain why so many people are having issues if he's an "honest" seller, but if this is a different individual then I guess he's owed an apology.

Mike
a914622
There is allways two sides to each story. I have read this listing and the other postting. There is a listing from ebay and a referance to pic 3 not being the hand of a 70+ year old guy/gal. There is also not a wedding ring?

so reading both posts I would have to say HUMMM some thing not right? I know Im a newby here but on other boards this would get locked down untill resolved. PICS of the parts would help resolve!

FYI Google earth of the adress does show what looks like a vert in the driveway but not what i would call a shop?

Its too bad cuz there is some stuff in the list Id like to get.

jcl
Bob L.
Well, I just sent a paypal payment for a part. Lets see how it's handled.

I didn't see all this dust up until after I did it. I'll keep my fingers crossed. unsure.gif
mgphoto
QUOTE(Bob L. @ Oct 17 2011, 10:16 AM) *

Well, I just sent a paypal payment for a part. Lets see how it's handled.

I didn't see all this dust up until after I did it. I'll keep my fingers crossed. unsure.gif

Hey Bob 50/50 chance on getting the parts, but they maybe shit.

His MO is the sell small stuff at reasonable prices and when he has some positive feedback he f*cks someone on the big stuff, typical thief on Ebay.
SirAndy
Ok, ya'll need a timeout ... dry.gif

Calling out someone is one thing, the heavy mudslinging is something we do not appreciate.
And by "we", i mean the whole admin team.

Thread closed pending further admin actions.
smash.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.