Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where do you live?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
IronHillRestorations
Perry Kiehl
Parsons, TN
Downunderman
On the right coast. I found a better map.
IanStott
I live approximately 150 miles east of Calais Maine. I tried to put a logo there but was not successful, perhaps some kind soul could put it there for me!!

Ian Stott
Moncton,NB
Canada
Sandee
Ok! What a great idea ... but, I think I might have made it a bit easier ... let's see how many can post to this little automated map site I just set up ... have fun! Oh, you can select your flag too - so it's really easy to see where (even outside the US) everyone is! Be sure to leave the type of 914 you have in the message box, along with your website if you have one!

UPDATED COMMENTS: Hey, I just saw someone did a nice job of consolidating all the little logos on one map! Sorry to have suggested this ... nice little site if we ever want to do something like this again ... sorry, I tried!

smile.gif

Click here to post your pin to the 914 Guestmap!

IPB Image
Chris914n6
East Las Vegas, NV

Fireworks MX wink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Sandee @ Aug 2 2004, 07:29 PM)
UPDATED COMMENTS: Hey, I just saw someone did a nice job of consolidating all the little logos on one map! Sorry to have suggested this ... nice little site if we ever want to do something like this again ... sorry, I tried!

hmmm, that's not too hard to do ourselves. and without the advertisement!
i'll add it to the winter project list ...

type.gif Andy
Joseph Mills
OKC & Tulsa
seanery
OK,
Arkansas, Nebraska, North Dakota & South Dakota, Wyoming & Montana where are you?

I know we have at least one Wyoming and I thought we had a Montana, too confused24.gif
VegasRacer
Arkansas has checked in.
I just have not updated the map in a few days.
radivad
I am in Fort Collins, Colorado right now. Until this summer I was living in Bozeman, Montana. And for the record, I drove the 914 most days unless I had to take the Land Cruiser out just to get to work in the snow. Amazingly, no additional rust seemed to form this last winter, or at least that is what I am telling myself. I won't be doing that again even though it does make it through some fairly deep powder pretty nicely unsure.gif
europorsche914
I live in Lancaster, PA
dsmeyer
West Coast of Michigan
clarkcou
Just outside Annapolis, MD.
Gint
Co. Springs was added, but not Denver/Metro. Lots of us aroun dhere.
bryanthompson
Added Johnson Lake, Nebraska. I'm thinkin' about how I could make a java version of this so people could add their info to a single map... I'll have to see how doable it is.
Garland
Orion Michigan.
boxstr
Lake Oswego, Oregon and Palm Desert, Calif.
CCLINCAMP
Rhodes71/914
Man it's hot here in central Oregon this time of year!

Bend, Oregon
mack914
Toledo, Ohio

Some of you have spent a week there one day. John Denver (1969)
bfrymire
Sunnyvale, CA
Jenny
One teener in arizona? There has been talk recently of the S.O. and I moving to Phoenix, but it looks like my teener wouldn't get as much support there... sad.gif

Jen
Mike9142.0
QUOTE(Jenny @ Aug 16 2004, 04:04 PM)
One teener in arizona? There has been talk recently of the S.O. and I moving to Phoenix, but it looks like my teener wouldn't get as much support there... sad.gif

Jen

I am in Phoenix. There are more but thay seem to be a quiet bunch.
Come on down Jenny if you can stand the heat.
I can help you with your 914.
JoeSharpOld
Please post that I'm in Huntington Beach, Ca. 92647
Joe
joea9146
Add me ... Connecticut
splashfx
see if this works... (my first attempt to post a picture)
splashfx
woo hoo! It worked - there I am smack-dab in the middle of the Ozark mountains.
fraggle00
BOISE, ID
Mike Knox
How about Southwestern Oregon? I know I am in Ashland, and Jeff Dixon is in Klamath.
ThinAir
QUOTE(Jenny @ Aug 16 2004, 04:04 PM)

No, there's definitely more than one and there's some very good places for maintenance in the Phoenix area.

I'm in Flagstaff, AZ. There are at least 2 other 914s in town, but only 1 that I see regularly. The guy knows about this site, but I don't think he even lurks here. I see him every morning on the way to work - our 914s are both daily drivers.
ThinAir
AZ has been updated.
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 31 2004, 07:18 PM)
Vegasracer will add it when he gets a chance.

Here is the latest updated map. I hope think I got everyone who posted. We did pick up almost half of the states we were missing. Still no reports from Alaska, Delaware, Hawaii, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia or Wyoming.
Garland
icon_bump.gif
hndyhrr
Some one please add me, I am in Central Point Oregon, by the time i figured out how to do this i would be getting ready to throw laptop in the trash, lmao

thanks
mtn flyr
Old thread... but checking in from Bozeman Mt.
burton73
I am in Los Angeles, CA
California knows how to party!

Bob B
ValcoOscar
Put me in Orange county, Calif

Thx
BENBRO02
QUOTE(type47 @ Jul 28 2004, 10:14 AM) *

someone put me in northern virginia just outside DC, vertically upward from the member in north carolina

I'm about 20 miles south of you in Nokesville, Va. I think I met you at Hershey this year.
jat914
Please add one in Prescott, Arizona!!
914Sixer
You can now add me in San Angelo, Texas. No longer in Boerne.
xperu
Houston Texas. Thanks Mike
stingah2
I suppose I can post here finally. Flagstaff AZ daily driver Malagra red 76 2.0 all stock. I enjoy lurking .Not computer literate enough to put another crest on AZ, but that's where I'm at.
SKL1
Half and half- Des Moines, IA/ Scottsdale AZ
GermermanCarGuy
QUOTE(MarkG @ Jul 28 2004, 08:33 AM) *

Colorado Springs. CO. where we have four seasons: Winter, June, July and August

Ha! sunglasses.gif I'm in Rapid City, SD where we have three seasons...Winter, Road Construction and Hunting. ar15.gif

Pretty sure I'm the only one here. Damn it.
cconcepcion
Can someone place me in Peoria, AZ? Thanks....
SO.O.C914er
Well this is a cool old thread! My story goes like this born in L.A. Moved to North O.C in 1966 when everything was new. Then in 1990 moved to South O.C. When everything was new. I purchased my 1973 914 in 1980 drove it until 1987. Stored then I put it back on the road in 2015. Booyaa.....Paul av-943.gif piratenanner.gif
kgruen2
Thousand Oaks, Ca. 45 miles NW of Downtown L.A.
t collins
I'm in Bristol, VA bye1.gif
mgp4591
One more in SLC Ut...
Larmo63
I live in the garage.....
Coondog
I am not a rocket scientist, but just a common sense Firefighter which makes me wonder why is everyone telling us where they live when it's in your thread profile..... blink.gif stirthepot.gif confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.