Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flywheel specs for a 4 cyl
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rjames
I just received a new Sebro flywheel from Pelican.
The new flywheel has the proper A an B measurements, but 'C' is only 9mm. According to the chart below my flywheel is already out of spec by 2mm! Has anyone else encountered this?

Click to view attachment
mark21742
Is it made out of a better/ different alloy? That might be why....did you cal and ask them? That's what I would do first.

I do know that if your going for a lightened flywheel, slot of material has to be taken from somewhere to make a noticeble difference
sixnotfour
9mm is correct for the type 4.

jaxdream
QUOTE(rjames @ Oct 21 2011, 08:48 PM) *

I just received a new Sebro flywheel from Pelican.
The new flywheel has the proper A an B measurements, but 'C' is only 9mm. According to the chart below my flywheel is already out of spec by 2mm! Has anyone else encountered this?

Click to view attachment

IIRC someone said that this is the spec chart was for a -6 flywheel , not the -4 flywheel. I could be wrong , but the thread concluded that the 11mm dimension was for the -6 not -4 . Maybe search would help.

Jack
rjames
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Oct 22 2011, 04:30 AM) *

9mm is correct for the type 4.

Ahhh.
Perfect, thanks!
Dave_Darling
Where does that information come from? I cannot find specs for the -4 flywheel; only for the -6 one.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.