Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Advise anyone?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ILM914
Hi folks, I am replacing my windshiels and would like to add washers, can anyone recomend a washer system that is resaonably priced installed? Also my wipers are slow moving, and not really any difference from low to high speed. Any ideas why this is so? Thank you for the help everone, Joe
StratPlayer
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=13261
dlee6204
Also my wipers are slow moving, and not really any difference from low to high speed. Any ideas why this is so?

You could try lubricating all the joints and bushings on the wiper rack. This should help some.
r_towle
lubrication and and electronic pump will help.

Most VW shops sell some electric pump that can be adapted.

Rich
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Oct 28 2011, 12:16 PM) *

Also my wipers are slow moving, and not really any difference from low to high speed. Any ideas why this is so?

You could try lubricating all the joints and bushings on the wiper rack. This should help some.

It's the shafts that need lubrication. It's uncommon to see the linkage be the cause of slow wipers.

The Cap'n
Valy
look no further:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=117014
ILM914
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Oct 28 2011, 08:34 AM) *

Thank you much very informative, where did you get the nice button/switch for the console? Thanks again, Joe
ILM914
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Oct 28 2011, 11:16 AM) *

Thank you sounds like a good idea
ILM914
QUOTE(Valy @ Oct 28 2011, 01:39 PM) *

Thank you much appreciated
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.