Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel Injectors just back from RC Engineering Results are...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete000
While I am replacing all my fuel lines and having the intake manifolds powder coated I decided to have the injectors checked out.

Three were OEM VW Bosh units (Grey) and one was a green aftermarket one.

I picked up three extra OEM Bosh injectors at a good price, but had no idea if they even worked.

I took in all six OEMs and asked RC to weed out the not so good and give me back the top four units.

Here are the results, and RC was super nice and turn around was next day ! I highly recommend them !! smilie_pokal.gif

When I picked them up they asked if the car was even running ! They were way off and these were the best four !

Here are the test results...Perfect, and right on spec !

Click to view attachment

bigkensteele
Sweet! How much did they charge? I would like to have mine done.
Black22
Yeah, how much?

I've found 3 NOS injectors online for $50 each. Needles to say I bought them. But I do have a 4 cylinder so I need to have one tested and passed.
ConeDodger
I used them for an injected Z car I had. It really seems to make a difference having balanced injectors with a good pattern. biggrin.gif
strawman
I've used both Witchhunter and RC Eng. on several cars, including my present Suby-powered 914 project. Witchhunter charges $20/injector, while RC charges $24/ea. Both include new new o-rings and pintle screens, and they send 'em back quickly with spec/flow sheets. One of the best WIIT (while I'm in there) things to do...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.