Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GAF Ventura 9/11
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Howard
Come take a look it the host joint for WCC 2005. I'll be there for a no host lunch Saturday 12ish, so if anyone wants to come just let me know. It's 10 miles south of Fairgrounds at 3605 Peninsula Road, Oxnard, and they want to show us the place.

RSVP info@thehowardagency.com

Patio of 'our' wing.
Jenny
NICE!!! So that's where we pass out from all the tequila/becks. And our rooms will be within stumbling distance. I like! beerchug.gif

Jen
Howard
QUOTE(Jenny @ Aug 4 2004, 12:30 PM)
NICE!!! So that's where we pass out from all the tequila/becks. And our rooms will be within stumbling distance. I like! beerchug.gif

Jen

Someone finally understands our goals. Whatta Babe!!
bondo
Hey, is that a disco ball? smile.gif Maybe I should bring my laser for some ambience cool_shades.gif
Jenny
Well... look at the sweatshirt I'm wearing!

Cheers!

Jen
Jeroen
QUOTE(Jenny @ Aug 4 2004, 10:30 PM)
And our rooms will be within stumbling distance. I like! beerchug.gif

Jen

Hmmm... I think those patio benches look pretty comfy biggrin.gif
I won't need a room to stumble too...

cheers,

Jeroen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Aug 4 2004, 01:30 PM)
within stumbling distance

add a few Jägermeister to the mix and that'll be "falling distance" instead! laugh.gif

smilie_pokal.gif drunk.gif Andy
Brad Roberts
Lets Caravan from GAF if we can. This place is WAY too nice for 914 people...LOL

B
Howard
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Aug 4 2004, 03:58 PM)
This place is WAY too nice for 914 people

No worries Brad. Since you're not a 914 person any more you're not invited biggrin.gif
Brad Roberts
Never said I was... :finger2:

B
Howard
icon_bump.gif
Please let me know if you are coming and want to have lunch at the hotel and/or a 914club name tag.
Brad Roberts
I'm in.

I'll probably travel down on Friday during the day.

Oh.. I dont need a name tag..

B
SLITS
Name tags? We don't need no stinkin name tags - we're all to famous. Who can read anyway drunk.gif
Howard
Yeah, you guys are legends in the 914 community, alright pray.gif . Just thought it would be nice to get the club's name out in front of the Porsche community. I'll print them without names, wear them or stick 'em where the sun don't shine.
That's 3 for lunch so far. Anyone else?
Gint
I'm in.

I don't need a name tag.
DonTraver
What Day, Sat or Sun, or both? I'm planning on coming up Sunday for the Swap Meet.
Howard
Lunch is Saturday, 9/11. Doesn't mean you can't go there on Sunday.
drew365
I'm a most probably.
SLITS
QUOTE(drew365 @ Aug 30 2004, 07:30 AM)
I'm a most probably.

Now that's a solid committal if I ever heard one cool.gif
phantom914
I'm a definite probably.

Andrew
Jenny
lunch on saturday sounds do-able. Count me in, plus 1.

Jen
Joe Bob
Here's MY nametag....
Howard
QUOTE(mikez @ Aug 30 2004, 12:51 PM)
Here's MY nametag....

Depending on whether you bring the bunny ears or the avatar person, there may be a free lunch in your future..
drew365
How about the bunny ears on the avatar person! I'll contribute. biggrin.gif
JoeSharpOld
/L and myself will definitely be in the aera.
Joe biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
Best I can do....
drew365
She'll do fine Mike, bring her. rolleyes.gif
bernbomb914
Make it a pair for me I should have the yellow car running I HOPE I HOPE

Bernie
markb
Count Marcie & me in!
campbellcj
I'm potentially definite too. I may or may not see ya there. wacko.gif
Brad Roberts
Howard.. I remember the cool stuff you made last year... go ahead and make name tags.. I'll slap them on people as I see them. I'll wear one.

B
mightyohm
Bondo and I might show up together if we decide to go to the Autofest on Sat. Right now we are only planning to show up on Sunday for the swap.
Joe Bob
I'll be coming down saturday and my spot will be next to Captain Krusty......
markb
OH NO! Next to Mikey? How will I survive?!?!?! rolleyes.gif
Aaron Cox
Im a definite maybe also.

ill be in pomona till 11:00

how far from pomona to ventura? ohmy.gif
JoeSharpOld
Aron: It's just a littlr over an hour, if you go out the 210, 5 and the 126.
Joe
P.S. Mr. Sharp lives in Torrance, I have on childern so I never had to grow up. biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(markb @ Aug 31 2004, 08:46 PM)
OH NO! Next to Mikey? How will I survive?!?!?! rolleyes.gif

Maybe you'll actaually have some fun.... biggrin.gif

Joe...I'll have your stripes with me. Gonna bring the 914?
BIGKAT_83
Howard I'll be in the LA area that weekend is that a good place to stay for the GAF.
Count me in for lunch coming from Atlanta

Bob
Allan
I can only do one day and was hoping to go to the swap. I would rather meet some of you folks over lunch on Saturday so someone convince me that I probably won't find anything useful on Sunday and it would be a waste of time. biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Headrage @ Sep 1 2004, 04:57 PM)
I can only do one day and was hoping to go to the swap. I would rather meet some of you folks over lunch on Saturday so someone convince me that I probably won't find anything useful on Sunday and it would be a waste of time. biggrin.gif

If you live in Bakersfield, you don't have enough money to play with the "big time" coastal boys - so save yourself the trouble and come to lunch - it will be lots cheaper.

Gud enuf?
JoeSharpOld
Mikez: Yes I'll have at least the CARERROR there trying to get /Ls car running also. I need to talk to you about numbers.
We'll see you at the show and lunch and the swapmeet.
Joe
bernbomb914
If you can get from pomona to Ventura in ! hour you must be flying Its more like 2 hours. 210 to 118 to 23 to 101

Bernie
Allan
Hey Slits, you know that stuff that comes outta the ground that eventually costs you $2 bucks plus to keep your car movin. It comes from here and keeps me quite competitive with the "Coastal" boys!!!LOL biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Sep 1 2004, 06:14 PM)
If you can get from pomona to Ventura in ! hour you must be flying Its more like 2 hours. 210 to 118 to 23 to 101

Bernie

mapquest says 1 hr 33 min. unsure.gif

we'll see driving.gif
Howard
QUOTE(Headrage @ Sep 1 2004, 03:57 PM)

Why? Come Saturday, we'll get the Cuervo flowing, and then decide.
carreraguy
BigKat:

In response to your question; if you are going to GAF, recommend you stay in Ventura otherwise you'll have an approx 2 hour drive each way to/from LA. Many hotels in Ventura including Holiday Inn (almost next to GAF) and Marriott. See you all at the lunch!
SLITS
QUOTE(Headrage @ Sep 1 2004, 06:52 PM)
Hey Slits, you know that stuff that comes outta the ground that eventually costs you $2 bucks plus to keep your car movin. It comes from here and keeps me quite competitive with the "Coastal" boys!!!LOL biggrin.gif

Hey Headbanger - the stuff that comes outta the ground in Bakesfield is sour crude and is only suitable for paving roads. When you have to steam flood to get the shit moving, uh......................., Yea, they still make money. laugh.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Howard @ Sep 1 2004, 07:58 PM)
Why?  Come Saturday, we'll get the Cuervo flowing, and then decide.

Cheap shit - We need Cassadores. drunk.gif
Brad Roberts
Bob (BigKat)

your really coming in town ?? Cool.

Stay in Ventura. Stay cheap.. Motel6 is just down the street (and they will leave the light on for you)

B
Howard
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 1 2004, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE(Howard @ Sep 1 2004, 07:58 PM)
Why?  Come Saturday, we'll get the Cuervo flowing, and then decide.

Cheap shit - We need Cassadores. drunk.gif

Cool! Slits is the tequilameister! Figure 6 o' them 750's will do it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.