Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Good Stuff!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cracker
I've jumped off the cliff of insanity and am moving up to a 930 4-speed. hissyfit.gif

1) Renegade Parts: All great conditon with only 2k miles. *Incompatible w/ my new 930 Box*
$275 (for all below)

A) LS to 9" Porsche - One Piece Billet Flywheel and Starter Ring Gear
B) Stage Two High Performance 9" Inch Pressure Plate
C) Kevlar High Performance 9" Inch Clutch Disc

2) Guard TBS - Perfect - Bought from Roger @ CMS.
$900 shipped to lower 48 - SOLD

3) CMS Billet Intermediate Plate & CMS Billet Main Shaft bearing Retainer - Perfect
$400 shipped to lower 48 - SOLD
3a: 1st Gear Rev Slider - SOLD

Thanks!

Cracker

A few pictures of my car's setup...parts are as pictured still assembled.
Norskpole
PM sent
BajaXJ92
Any interest in selling the whole 901?

What gears are in it?
pdlightning

Tony, I may be interested with the Renegade stuff. I will be using a 915 trans with a 3:10-1 r/p and a LS1 and am checking to see if your stuff will work for my application.
Thanks
Mike
Cracker
Mike - I called Renegade for you and since you're running a 915 my items really won't work for you. Sorry and enjoy the build-out - Renegade makes a great product!

Tony/Cracker

QUOTE(pdlightning @ Nov 16 2011, 05:32 PM) *

Tony, I may be interested with the Renegade stuff. I will be using a 915 trans with a 3:10-1 r/p and a LS1 and am checking to see if your stuff will work for my application.
Thanks
Mike
pdlightning
QUOTE(Cracker @ Nov 16 2011, 04:58 PM) *

Mike - I called Renegade for you and since you're running a 915 my items really won't work for you. Sorry and enjoy the build-out - Renegade makes a great product!

Tony/Cracker

QUOTE(pdlightning @ Nov 16 2011, 05:32 PM) *

Thanks
Mike

Thanks, appreciate that!
porsha916
Hi, Do you know if the parts will work with an LS4 to 901 trans ? I am interested if it will work. I checked with renegade a 1 year ago and they didn't seem to know the differences in the LS4.
Take Care
Bill
Cracker
Bill I found a breakdown of LS engines and under the LS4 it says, "the LS4 shared the same aluminum block as the LS1". If this is the case then it should be fine. However, I know who to call (tried just now but they were already closed) tomorrow and I'll get a definitive answer for you.

Latest: I believe the bellhousing has a different bolt pattern...the LS4 was intended to be a front whell drive powerplant and the tranny sits to the side. Thanks for you interest though!

Cracker

QUOTE(porsha916 @ Nov 16 2011, 08:32 PM) *

Hi, Do you know if the parts will work with an LS4 to 901 trans ? I am interested if it will work. I checked with renegade a 1 year ago and they didn't seem to know the differences in the LS4.
Take Care
Bill
Cracker
PM's Answered & Copy Updated...
69rsss
QUOTE(Cracker @ Nov 20 2011, 05:48 PM) *

PM's Answered & Copy Updated...

Interested in front brake set up....also what wheel tire combo are you running it looks perfect but very close for rubbing. maybe you refered to this already on you listing for the rims. just wanted to ask.

by the way how crazy is it running an LS in that car I have one in my 69 camaro and its crazy at 475hp at the flywheel
matthepcat
Off topic, but what is going on with that exhaust configuration in that picture?
bulitt
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Nov 21 2011, 02:30 AM) *

Off topic, but what is going on with that exhaust configuration in that picture?

From pics in his other post it is a sleeper config with a false exhaust tip on the left and twin dumps out of the bottom.
IPB Image
Cracker
69rss - 1) I owe another member from yesterday pictures of the brakes too. I'll post them back here once I get them. 2) The rear tires/wheel config you see in the pics are 7x16 w/ 911 off-set. That represents allot of work to the fenders (PITA too) to get them to fit without rubbing. Having said that I love that tight and run-up look. 3) The reason all of this is being sold and/or upgraded is with the 930 box coming I can handle allot more power! My head/cam package and other upgrades should bring my flywheel HP to around 530-540. It was really good @ 420 hp - now... piratenanner.gif

Matt - (Thanks bullitt) The exhaust is a full stainless "sleeper" deal that is totally hidden. The pipes, mufflers...entire system is hidden except for the exhaust tip. For those that want attention, this wouldn't make sense. I like the idea of keeping the factory body work and classy & tricky presentation too! sunglasses.gif
Norskpole
Tony,
I received the Plate/Retainer today....all in good order! Thanks Again, John

PS: Anyone else who chooses to deal with Tony will not be disappointed!

[quote name='Cracker' date='Nov 16 2011, 07:35 AM' post='1572740']

3) CMS Billet Intermediate Plate & CMS Billet Main Shaft bearing Retainer - Perfect
$400 shipped to lower 48 - SOLD

matthepcat
QUOTE(Cracker @ Nov 21 2011, 06:10 AM) *

69rss - 1) I owe another member from yesterday pictures of the brakes too. I'll post them back here once I get them. 2) The rear tires/wheel config you see in the pics are 7x16 w/ 911 off-set. That represents allot of work to the fenders (PITA too) to get them to fit without rubbing. Having said that I love that tight and run-up look. 3) The reason all of this is being sold and/or upgraded is with the 930 box coming I can handle allot more power! My head/cam package and other upgrades should bring my flywheel HP to around 530-540. It was really good @ 420 hp - now... piratenanner.gif

Matt - (Thanks bullitt) The exhaust is a full stainless "sleeper" deal that is totally hidden. The pipes, mufflers...entire system is hidden except for the exhaust tip. For those that want attention, this wouldn't make sense. I like the idea of keeping the factory body work and classy & tricky presentation too! sunglasses.gif

Totally awesome. Love the sleeper idea, and looks like you have a pretty good exhaust fabricator at your disposal.

Post some exhaust video when it is up an running again smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.