Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More "Swap Meat" pics ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
richardL
Nice Pics Andy.

For some reason, none of the pictures I've seen seem to do justice to the finish and color of your car - it just looks 'kinda shiny' but you can't see how smoooooth that finish is. cool_shades.gif

Richard
Brad Roberts
Yeah.. I think he/we have only scratched it 10 or so times during the assembly process. I think its funny how it screws up everybodies camera that tries to shoot pic of it. All of them have a funny "haze" around the car.

Thanks for showing up Martin. It was a pleasure to meet you.

B
drew365
Andy; The car in pic 16, is that the same one as pic 15 but later in the day after you guys had your coffee? biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(drew365 @ Apr 28 2003, 02:08 PM)
Andy; The car in pic 16, is that the same one as pic 15 but later in the day after you guys had your coffee? biggrin.gif

haha, no, we're not THAT fast smile.gif

the /6 in pic 15 is actually in pretty good shape, except for the missing front part and a bend targa bar (scott trying to learn fork-lift driving) ...

all sandblasted and ready to go!

Andy
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 28 2003, 12:20 PM)
QUOTE(Curvie Roadlover @ Apr 28 2003, 01:15 PM)
Andy could you post more pics of your foot? biggrin.gif

your wish is my command!

hahaha, i noticed that your Avatar was missing, so i donated my foot laugh.gif

MDB2.gif

This is why we need a moderator!!!! I just got the boot!!! fighting19.gif
scottb
bravo on the pics.....

now how long would it take to get there from massachusetts next year? driving.gif driving.gif
Brad Roberts
I flew to Boston a few years ago from SF.. the flight went pretty quick...LOL

B
jonwatts
I like the foot shot too. It's an action shot and his foot is in focus.

In the picture of Andy's car you can't even tell it has GT flares.

Lawnmowers have their engine in the middle too so good job airport security.
Brad Roberts
Jon ??

WTF ?? are you talking about (airport security ??) and lawnmowers with their engine in the middle ??

B
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 28 2003, 03:13 PM)
Jon ??

WTF ?? are you talking about (airport security ??) and lawnmowers with their engine in the middle ??

you guys have to excuse B.
he doesn't read all the posts, he is very selective.

B., i guess you missed the lawn mower in the carry on luggage thread!

Andy
Brad Roberts
I guess I missed it (thank god)

I'm a slow learner also.

B
Bleyseng
B, thats what airport security thought the handcarried parts I had were (Drivers door pocket and the MPS).
I have no shame carry shit onto the airplane...made me take off my shoes, belt, turn on the laptop, but no problem with the lawnmower parts. Last time I flew a security woman wanted me to take apart my 35mm zoom lens!! WTF I had to have her get the supervisor to ok it while a plane is being held for me to board.
Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.