Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "914 GURL" Hats Anyone?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jenny
Paypal'd (finally) for 1 hat. Thanks for doing this Gwen, it looks great! clap56.gif

Jen
SirAndy
looks like you catched someones poor doggy in the rear wheel!!!!

laugh.gif Andy
Meredith
Andy! Now I'm never going to be able to look at the hat without seeing the dog!

<_< Mer
nebreitling
LMFAO!!!

the hat's look great gwen. thanks so much. i'm gonna keep the hat in the car for "whomever" happens to be in the car with me at the time...

lol2.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(shotgun @ Sep 24 2004, 12:56 PM)
Andy! Now I'm never going to be able to look at the hat without seeing the dog!

i think he's just peeing on the wheel ...

idea.gif Andy
Meredith
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 24 2004, 01:00 PM)
QUOTE(shotgun @ Sep 24 2004, 12:56 PM)
Andy!  Now I'm never going to be able to look at the hat without seeing the dog!

i think he's just peeing on the wheel ...

idea.gif Andy

laugh.gif
Meredith
QUOTE(nebreitling @ Sep 24 2004, 01:00 PM)
the hat's look great gwen.

You teach? Let's hope it's not grammar... rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif Mer
aircooledboy
Hats look sthuper!!!!! clap56.gif

You rock. Coinage paypal'd for 4. monkeydance.gif

Thanks for taking the initiative. beerchug.gif
nebreitling
QUOTE(shotgun @ Sep 24 2004, 12:06 PM)
QUOTE(nebreitling @ Sep 24 2004, 01:00 PM)
the hat's look great gwen.

You teach? Let's hope it's not grammar... rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif Mer

laugh.gif laugh.gif

oh god, you have no idea how embarassing it is when my students correct me

i don't know how the hell i got into this.. cool.gif
Meredith
You needed some way to support your 914 habit...Apparently teaching was the easiest way to do so. wink.gif

Mer
GTeener
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 24 2004, 11:41 AM)
looks like you catched someones poor doggy in the rear wheel!!!!

laugh.gif Andy

laugh.gif Andy, you make Rorschach proud.
Toast
I think Andy has Wayyyy too much time on his hands....
Toast
Awesome hat! Is it to late for me to order one?
GTeener
QUOTE(Toast @ Sep 24 2004, 12:53 PM)
Awesome hat! Is it to late for me to order one?

I ordered a few extras, so, no you're not too late. Still some unclaimed.
GTeener
Here's this week's delivery update...

Apparently the manufacturer is behind schedule. I've been told to expect my order to get to me around Oct. 13.

mad.gif I was really hoping to have them this week.

I'm hoping they will suprise me and deliver early, but as of today, it looks like I won't be able to ship hats out to all of you who've paid until the 3rd week of October.

I hope no one is in a hurry. Sorry sad.gif

~Gwen
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(GTeener @ Sep 27 2004, 01:51 PM)
...it looks like I won't be able to ship hats out to all of you who've paid until the 3rd week of October.

stuff happens.

but do please keep us posted. as it gets close i may ask you to drop-ship to someone local to the FFC instead of me ...
aircooledboy
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Sep 27 2004, 03:59 PM)
...it looks like I won't be able to ship hats out to all of you who've paid until the 3rd week of October.

stuff happens.

but do please keep us posted. as it gets close i may ask you to drop-ship to someone local to the FFC instead of me ...

agree.gif

We'll see what happens, but wifey might like that idea too.
GTeener
What does FFC mean? Far Flung Country?
phantom914
QUOTE(GTeener @ Sep 27 2004, 02:09 PM)

Fall Foliage Classic

Andrew
GTeener
QUOTE(phantom914 @ Sep 27 2004, 02:11 PM)
QUOTE(GTeener @ Sep 27 2004, 02:09 PM)

Fall Foliage Classic

Andrew

Ah yes, of course, sorry wacko.gif
monkei
autocrossing chicks...very appealing. i hope my next girlfriend can appreciate the beauty of a mid engine sportscar. i think im gonna make one of those double billed hats. one side: porsche 914 other side: vw 914.
GTeener
Thank you to the following people I have received payments from:

Alison Baker c/o Martin Baker
Bob Jones
Britain Smith
Carlos Gutierrez
Christopher DeRango
David Hildebrandt
Garold Shaffer
Gary Wheeler
Ginger Vandament
Hiedi Hatch
James Tomlinson
Jeffrey Wyant
Jenny Shyu
Jeroen Berloth
Kim Monk c/o David Monk
Lawrence Perry
Linda Horne
Marcie Fricia c/o Mark Britell
Melissa Moore c/o Allan Moore
Meredith Cilker
Michael Stroz
Mike Mueller
Nathan Breitling
Peter Lamb
Rich Herzog
Robert Ross
Sandra Ollah c/o Rick Ollah
Tony Chavez
William Lutman

The following 21 other people expressed 'pre-order' interest and have not paid yet:

Garland
Headrage
Toast
Verruckt
siverson
skline
sandee
slits
mike knox
mikester
Mark 914MF
mack914
JT street legal go-kart
jimtab
eric shea
eric ciampa
eddie williams
david calvin
dave9148
chris aircolledboy
anthony siino

If I have made an error, please let me know, otherwise, kindly send your payments to me before October 13th (when the hats are expected to be delivered to me).

Your cooperation is appreciated!

Cheers,
Gwen

PS- It is helpful if you also include your club alias with your payment so I can match it with my pre-order spreadsheet.

PayPal to gteener@yahoo.com
OR
snail-mail to:
Gwen Golub
1077 Loma Verde Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94303
anthony
I'm going to pass on this one so you can take my name off the list. Thanks.
skline
I just sent payment, I meant to do it the other day but a client with a SQL server crash took priority. I just made the payment but didnt include my alias with it. Guess I should have read here first. It should be obvious, first initial and last name. I look forward to getting them and giving them to my girls.
SLITS
The following 21 other people expressed 'pre-order' interest and have not paid yet:

Slits

slits

PAID

via paypal biggrin.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 30 2004, 07:23 AM)

Slits

slits <h4>PAID</h4>via paypal biggrin.gif

What name would I have received payment under?
aircooledboy
I am Chris DeRango. Thought I put my club ID on the PayPal. Sorry.
GTeener
QUOTE(aircooledboy @ Sep 30 2004, 08:46 AM)
I am Chris DeRango. Thought I put my club ID on the PayPal. Sorry.

Ah ha! Great. Thanks for the clairification.

~GG
BiG bOgGs
sad.gif My wife is disapointed that the "Got Cones" isnt on the hat.....Maybe on the back? smile.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(BiG bOgGs @ Sep 30 2004, 05:00 PM)
sad.gif My wife is disapointed that the "Got Cones" isnt on the hat.....Maybe on the back? smile.gif

laugh.gif Nope...

Maybe next hat endeavor I won't restrict my design to "gurls" only wink.gif

I need to finish selling the 914 GURL hats first! wacko.gif

idea.gif I could look into having my avitar design made into an embroidered iron-on patch maybe...

Would that be of interest to anyone? It would allow for more flexible application (shirts, bags, hats, towels, pants, cloth upholstery, etc...)
HarveyH
My wife doesn't do hats, but she would be interested in a Tee or a tote. Particularly if in
Purple

Harvey
Toast
Your avatars are very creative and I have liked all of the ones I have seen.
You should go ahead and promote them, even though you do not have all of the 914 gurl hats sold. Heck, get out of control and do a bunch at once.

I do like the idea of the patches. Good way to start out. Then you would be able to see what people use them on and get marketing ideas from there. (shirts, tanks, totes, ties, panties w00t.gif , ect.)
GTeener
QUOTE(HarveyH @ Oct 1 2004, 07:01 AM)
My wife doesn't do hats, but she would be interested in a Tee or a tote. Particularly if in
Purple

Harvey

LOL laugh.gif

When I was a kid I always wanted a purple Porsche.

I'm afeerd that purple would not be my 1st choice for product marketing though. I'm more apt to stick to traditional 914 colors. Red is on the top of my list. Orange probably 2nd (to match the cone), White 3rd.
GaroldShaffer
A patch in orange with the 'got cones' would be kool. wink.gif
hint hint biggrin.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(Toast @ Oct 1 2004, 07:21 AM)
Your avatars are very creative and I have liked all of the ones I have seen.
You should go ahead and promote them, even though you do not have all of the 914 gurl hats sold. Heck, get out of control and do a bunch at once.

I do like the idea of the patches. Good way to start out. Then you would be able to see what people use them on and get marketing ideas from there. (shirts, tanks, totes, ties, panties w00t.gif , ect.)

Thanks for the encouragement. idea.gif It all takes money and time wacko.gif

I also have a pesky day job that I need to keep the teener rolling, along with the other expenses of life mad.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Sep 27 2004, 01:59 PM)

stuff happens.

OK ya'll,

As of this morning, the hat shipment is still scheduled to ship to me from the factory tomorrow. It will take 5-7 days to get to me, so October 13 is still the ETA to me.

I have discussed the possibility of having a few hats drop shipped for FFC (per request by some of you).

I need to know TODAY how many hats fall in to this category...

...AND is there one trustworthy person in the FFC area willing to accept the drop shipment and distribute the orders for me. Let me know ASAP and include a shipping address.

~Gwen
ArtechnikA
seems like if you can turn them right around on the 14th they'll still have a full 7-day week to get where they're going. if you were thinking of Priority (not Express...) Mail that should be plenty of time even for coast-to-coast. USPS has actually been running pretty smoothly lately ...

so - if you can get it to me not later than Oct 21, send it directly. i think of the FFC people, we're the farthest East, so if you can get it here in time, it should work for others -- except maybe the people who are leaving on Thursday...
GTeener
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Oct 5 2004, 08:56 AM)
if you were thinking of Priority (not Express...) Mail that should be plenty of time even for coast-to-coast. USPS has actually been running pretty smoothly lately ...

Yes, I was already planning to send them Priority Post.

I won't be able to turn everyone's hats around on the 14th, I do have a "real" job.

How many hats are intended for FFC?

Anyone know? I'm aware of 2 definites.

~Gwen
GaroldShaffer
I know I will be there (Garold Shaffer) and so will aircooledboy (Chris DeRango), qa1142 (William Lutman), and ArtechnikA (Rich Herzog). That's all I see so far.
You can mail them to me if you want and I will pass them out for you. Just let me know.

- Garold
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Oct 5 2004, 09:43 AM)
You can mail them to me if you want and I will pass them out for you. Just let me know.

i'm good with this plan too; whatever's gonna work...
GTeener
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Oct 5 2004, 09:43 AM)
I know I will be there (Garold Shaffer) and so will aircooledboy (Chris DeRango), qa1142 (William Lutman), and ArtechnikA (Rich Herzog). That's all I see so far.

- Garold

Thanks for the offer. That count alone represents 8 hats.

I think Dave Monk (hi ho silber) is part of yer group too.

~G
seanery
Dave was planning on attending the FFC.

You can send them to me as well, if Garold has too much to bring down.
GTeener
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 5 2004, 11:15 AM)
Dave was planning on attending the FFC.

You can send them to me as well, if Garold has too much to bring down.

OK.

How about I send the 9 hats to you Sean?

You sure you don't mind distributing them?
GTeener
OK FFC people:

Garold Shaffer
Chris DeRango
William Lutman
Rich Herzog
Dave Monk

I'm sending your 9 hats to Sean, since I'm fairly confident he'll also be dealing with the club hats then too.

Hope all yer GURLs like 'em smile.gif
ArtechnikA
Thanks, Gwen !
aircooledboy
Beauty eh.

Take off. monkeydance.gif laugh.gif

Thanks Gwen, Thanks Sean. smilie_pokal.gif
hi ho silber
Perfect smilie_pokal.gif
Thanks again Gwen beerchug.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(GTeener @ Oct 5 2004, 12:38 PM)
OK FFC people:

Garold Shaffer
Chris DeRango
William Lutman
Rich Herzog
Dave Monk

I'm sending your 9 hats to Sean, since I'm fairly confident he'll also be dealing with the club hats then too.

Hope all yer GURLs like 'em smile.gif

Crap!!!!

Why can't anything go smoothly!

mad.gif

Apparently the factory shipped the hats to me a day earlier than expected by the vendor. headbang.gif

No factory drop shipping happening. I should get the factory shipment on the 12th or 13th...

Would you FFC people prefer I send your hats individually or to Sean?
Jenny
Don't sweat it, Gwen. Getting them early is a GOOD thing. smile.gif If it'd be easier for you to ship them to Sean, I'm sure the FFC attendees won't mind..

Jen
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(GTeener @ Oct 6 2004, 08:41 AM)
Would you FFC people prefer I send your hats individually or to Sean?

i think they should go to someplace where they can be received on Friday or Saturday - i don't know Sean's plans for certain but i expect he'd be in Columbus rather than Indy those days...

maybe they can go to the site of the "work on a 914 day" event (Doug?) or to the HQ hotel ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.