Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MotoLegends presents Fall Foliage Classic 2004
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Pages: 1, 2
Pnambic
Will they have any examples of their handy-work at the Foliage Classic?
seanery
Jeff hoped to have one there...only time will tell.
rick 918-S
Well it's out!
rick 918-S
Posted the above photo early this morning. Checked my voice mail today at 8:00 am. Supervisor left me a message asking me if I'm still interested in helping out with storm claims in the south. He asked me to call him today to discuss. I knew if I pulled that thing this would happen.... sad.gif
rick 918-S
Well made the call.. I may be sent before the event but I think I'm still in. I requested a stay until Nov. 1 !!! Cross your fingers for me. unsure.gif
seanery
sweet!

good news
seanery
We'd like to welcome our latest sponsor:
IPB Image
MSDS Inc.
Thanks for your support!
seanery
Doug,
for those attending "Get Dirty at Doug's" on Friday, what's the address?
Doug Leggins
My address is

333 Redbud Dr
Nashville, Indiana 47448

If mapquest or other sites don't provide enough detail, let me know what you need.
mudfoot76
After seven long months, I finally got my 914 back at the end of last week! I've been driving it around all weekend. Took a drive down old 37 to Bloomington, then hopped 46 over to Nashville. The trees are starting to turn out the colors. Should be great in two weeks. biggrin.gif

And then on the drive into work this morning, I pass another 914 on I-65 heading south with me. Black, with a funky rack of some sort on the bumper and roof, and bug shield on the front. Anyone on the board? Car looked like an early 1.7L...
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Doug Leggins @ Oct 11 2004, 10:58 AM)
My address is

333 Redbud Dr
Nashville, Indiana 47448

If mapquest or other sites don't provide enough detail, let me know what you need.

Redbud smoke.gif
That brings back some memories
seanery
I think of a sled, you....must think of something else wink.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 11 2004, 10:44 PM)
I think of a sled, you....must think of something else wink.gif

Rosebud?
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Doug Leggins @ Oct 11 2004, 07:58 AM)
333 Redbud Dr
Nashville, Indiana 47448

if it's here, Streets & Trips can find it ...
Doug Leggins
That's it.
rick 918-S
Fired the Alien tonight. Need to fill the cooling system, install the axles. and test drive the beast. unsure.gif I dout I'll fix the damage on the rear until winter. wink.gif Got a call from my manager. I guess they've decided not to send anymore rep's south for now. idea.gif That could change any time. confused24.gif
seanery
Rick,
this is great news!

Our presenting sponsor's president wants to meet you and check out the alien. smile.gif
rick 918-S
Filled the cooling system tonight fired the car to let it warm up. The water pump started leaking bad! I'm going to see if I can order one tomorrow. I think I can change it without removing the balancer. If I can get it by Thursday I'm still in the running. Sean, like I said, if I make it it will be last minute. If I make it I'll come bearing gifts. wink.gif Limited Edition WCC 04 CD's!
rick 918-S
I pulled it off again! Car is on the trailer, It's 3:00am Quick nap and I'm on the road! This will be my third Classic this year! smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
OK, local-ish folks....c'mon, make a spontaneous decision and drive on down/over/up to Columbus, Indiana and let's have some fun!

Thanks to all who are attending! see you later today!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.