Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 76 914 non-cat mint survivor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Pages: 1, 2
jasen29
almost a museum piece had it been in one! this car is about the nicest you will ever see that is unchanged , unmolested, 1000% totally stock 52k miles( totally documented with a 2 inch stack of reciepts since new) car > non cat car stored 20 yrs in climate controlled garage( up on jacks and fluids drained(don't know why he did that but oh well?) for 9 mos each year due to cold climate in South Dakota. 3 owners (* but not registerd in my name so maybe you can call it 2 on registration facts> driven less than 40 miles since I have had it 1 yr. new clutch, plugs, wires, shifter bushings and all reg maintenance> . Air force female colonel owned till 20 yrs ago , then it went up on blocks for most of the year in S. dakota. trunk has been opened maybe 50 times since new and even have the plastic foam padded cover that goes in the trunk with the mint carpet) no rust anywhere 1000% true . panels never changed mint orig paint ( with small touch up for nicks). orig rubber seals carpets seats , glass, stickers, ,, 1979 michelin tires dated 1979 that are still mint!, stock orig exhaust that is still cad plated shiney , rubber seals at firwall are all orig and not rotted out as they always are! dash is mint with no cracks anywhere and in totally orig. Has nice very, very slight patina left on purpose to show that it is non- restored, sunflower yellow ( very desired color) with buckskin int. Every thing works down to the seat belt lights and buzzers. washer bottle and all white opaque plastics still white and not yellowed. cad plating on all bolts and nuts is still fresh . paint marks on strut towers from the assemblers certification is still present and everywhere they would have marked it from new < 2.0 numbers matching motor runs mint with mint compression and logs to prove it. . see the pics to blow your mind. photo bucket pics available to serious BUYERS only. no picture collectors please >first time offered . car in so cal $20,000 serious buyers only please!!! PS be patient as i am still taking pics and posting them as I go> please notice I am at 3 pages already and am a bit new at this so I have some duplicates and screw ups!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Beautiful 914! drooley.gif wub.gif

Unfortunately being a non-cat/non-CA 76, it will be impossible to smog & register here in CA, but a great find for the other 49 states or overseas!

EDIT - I see now you added $20k price at end.
BTW - you'll need to list a price by the classified rules here, unless my old eyes are missing it in the text. blink.gif

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
santa_smiley.gif
jasen29
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=288
183]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=288181]
QUOTE(jasen29 @ Dec 22 2011, 01:38 PM) *

Click to view attachment almost a museum pice had it been in one! this car is about the nicest you will ever see that is unchanged , unmolested, 1000% totally stock 52k miles( totally documented with a 2 inch stack of reciepts since new) car > non cat car stored 20 yrs in climate controlled garage( up on jacks and fluids drained(don't know why he did that but oh well?) for 9 mos each year due to cold climate in South Dakota. 3 owners (* but not registerd in my name so maybe you can call it 2 on registration facts> driven less than 40 miles since I have had it 1 yr. new clutch, plugs, wires, shifter bushings and all reg maintenance> . Air force female colonel owned till 20 yrs ago , then it went up on blocks for most of the year in S. dakota. trunk has been opened maybe 50 times since new and even have the plastic foam padded cover that goes in the trunk with the mint carpet) no rust anywhere 1000% true . panels never changed mint orig paint ( with small touchs up for nicks). orig rubber seals carpets seats , glass, stickers, ,, 1979 michelen tires dated 1979 that are still mint!, stock orig exhaust that is still cad palted shiney , rubber seals at firwall are all orig and not rotted out as they always are! Has nice very very slight patina left on purpose to show that it is non- restored, sunflower yellow ( very desired color) with buckskin int. Every thing works down to the seat belt lights and buzzers. washer bottle and al lwhite opaque plasticis still white and not yellowed. cad plating on all bolts and nuts is still fresh . paint marks on all struet towers from the assemblers certification is still present and everywhere they would have marked it from new < 2.0 numbers matching motor runs mint with mint compression and logs to prove it. . see the pics to blow your mind. photo bucket pics available to serious BUYERS only. no picture collectors please >first time offered . car in so cal $20,000 serious buyers only please!!!

jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
JawjaPorsche
Engine and hell hole area pictures please.
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachment
jasen29
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.