Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any rust free rollers or tubs out there
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
winterkornj
I know it is a long shot but I have a rusted 914 that is probally best as a parts car but I am attempting one final look before I take on the never ending rust repairs. welder.gif Any one want to bring one to me out here in the midwest from CA, Ill pay for gas or shipping. (I knew I should have bought one the 21 years I lived out there)

Thanks
winterkornj
Doug Leggins
Contact Brad Roberts. He did have a feeler out on the site to haul cars/rollers from CA to the Fall Foliage Classic. The FFC is only about 2 hours away from Cincinnati.
winterkornj
Thanks Doug I sent an email to Brad, hopefully he will be able to get something. And, I am hoping to get out to the FFC the Porsche obsiouly isn't ready but it's always great to meet new 914 owners.
kafermeister
How bad is the car you've got? I have a '76 roller that needs the H3LL hole fixed, and right side engine shelf fixed, and the jack points fixed (most of which I've got). Doors shut Great. Floors and trunks are great. Located in the Richwood area of NKY. If it doesn't turn into a 2005 Challenge car for a friend of mine it will be for sale.

FWIW, Brad brought me a really nice '75 Roller with very minor H3LL hole rust for last years event. Now that I've got a nicer car, I don't have time to fix it. wink.gif

Do you have pictures of your car?

Rick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.