Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any rust free rollers or tubs out there, Any rust free rollers or tubs out there
winterkornj
post Aug 23 2004, 10:45 AM
Post #1

914 Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 970

I know it is a long shot but I have a rusted 914 that is probally best as a parts car but I am attempting one final look before I take on the never ending rust repairs. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif) Any one want to bring one to me out here in the midwest from CA, Ill pay for gas or shipping. (I knew I should have bought one the 21 years I lived out there)

Thanks
winterkornj
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Doug Leggins
post Aug 23 2004, 11:17 AM
Post #2

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 261
Region Association: None

Contact Brad Roberts. He did have a feeler out on the site to haul cars/rollers from CA to the Fall Foliage Classic. The FFC is only about 2 hours away from Cincinnati.
+Quote Post
winterkornj
post Aug 23 2004, 12:27 PM
Post #3

914 Apprentice

Member No.: 970

Thanks Doug I sent an email to Brad, hopefully he will be able to get something. And, I am hoping to get out to the FFC the Porsche obsiouly isn't ready but it's always great to meet new 914 owners.
+Quote Post
kafermeister
post Aug 24 2004, 10:56 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 174

How bad is the car you've got? I have a '76 roller that needs the H3LL hole fixed, and right side engine shelf fixed, and the jack points fixed (most of which I've got). Doors shut Great. Floors and trunks are great. Located in the Richwood area of NKY. If it doesn't turn into a 2005 Challenge car for a friend of mine it will be for sale.

FWIW, Brad brought me a really nice '75 Roller with very minor H3LL hole rust for last years event. Now that I've got a nicer car, I don't have time to fix it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Do you have pictures of your car?

Rick
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:39 PM