Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2270 Type IV Torquer kit motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rtalich
For Sale: 2270 Type IV Torquer kit motor with LE200 heads. Bought and built the kit in 2007 and is running very strong!! The motor is currently and has always been in my Daily Driver Porsche 914, never raced!! The reason why I’m selling is because I’m currently building a 2.8L Type IV Turbo motor. For the potential buyer… the motor is still in the car if you require any leak down or compression measurements. Or if you’re in the local area (Seattle) please feel free to come check it out. PM me to set something up.

The current state of the motor as it sits in the car is using a DTM, SDS EFI with direct fire ignition, Jenvey TB’s and Tangerine exhaust system. I’ll be keeping the DTM, SDS system and Jenvey TB’s and intakes to be used on my Turbo motor. I have the stock cooling system (which is powder coated Blue) which I plan on re-installing once I get the motor out.

Selling price: $6500 or, if you really want it with the DTM… $7500 (plus shipping from 98006)

Thanks,
Rob
rtalich
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.