Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just need confirmation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
I purchased an oil pressure guage. The 80psi style with its matching sender. When I recieved it it says 80psi on the guage just like the picture in the catalogue. But, the sender has a sticker that says 360-023 m10x1, 150psi

I do know there are diff guages and diff senders, but I was told by Zach it will not work, and the vendor says it will be fine? that sender works all the guages

confused24.gif

Anybody

popcorn[1].gif
orange914
Does the sticker look factory original? If it is correct, the ohm values correlating to gauge will range differently. I'm just dealing with this on my 83 VW diesel. Installing lower pressure gas o.p. console gauge package in high o.p. diesel.
VW'S.... hmmmmmmmph...
underthetire
Think zack is right.
TC 914-8
do a internet search and see what options come up. I remember wanting to replace my sending unit and several types were available. I have the same gauge and just looked at the sending unit, I couldn't see any #'s. confused24.gif
sean_v8_914
parts sellers are good at selling parts. due diligence is on you.
TC 914-8
I just got a good look at my sending unit, it has 0-80 psi stamped on the hex head. check what is stamped on yours, it should have the rating, 150 would be the wrong one sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.