IPB Image
IPB Image
seanery
IPB Image
seanery
Up to date through member 2529
SpecialK
Sean!

I went all of the way through this post.....started getting flashbacks wacko.gif

No really, did you know this is without a doubt the "MOST HUGEST" compilation of 914 photos on the entire planet! ohmy.gif

Every conceivable color and configuration. From rust buckets, to "in work", to the baddest looking concours' and customs. You said you like to edit! Make a book of all of the 914 content on this site....And put me down for one once you get it published beer.gif
SpecialK
Oh, and if you're not Sean, go all the way through this post and check it out! smilie_pokal.gif
SpecialK
This one made me blow coffee out of my nose... chairfall.gif
Curvie Roadlover
Just looked at every one start to finish. Brought back some memories. I noticed some that used to post all the time and haven't posted for a good while. Thanks for compiling these. It was fun to look at them all. Could you post all of levi's old avatars? wub.gif
campbellcj
It is definitely cool seeing all these avatars.

But in terms of performance & bandwidth, does the board software compress or resize users' avatar images automatically? I notice that a large number of users seem to utilize huge pics for avatars which IME can be easily reduced as small as 2-8KB. For example my current av is under 3KB but the original pic was over 900KB.

Just wondering idea.gif
SpecialK
I want this car wub.gif

Was it in Excellence awhile (year maybe) back? I know I've seen it somewhere besides here. confused24.gif
rhodyguy
what? no pancakes? maybe there are, i can't go to bed and wake up in the morning to see them all on the first page. i'll change mine to an old, some what interesting one. huh, the last replies are there right away. the silver hood shot, up close and personal, is highly detailed. w00t.gif

kevin
gotta love that dialup!!
airsix
QUOTE(Special_K @ Aug 27 2004, 08:19 PM)
I want this car wub.gif

Was it in Excellence awhile (year maybe) back? I know I've seen it somewhere besides here. confused24.gif

I'm pretty sure that is the car that GPR (German Parts & Restoration) built in-house. Big six, etc.

-Ben M.
seanery
The images you all see here are EXACTLY the images shown in your avatars. They are size compressed, but not file size compressed. So, everyone, you see what happens when you don't resize your avatars, really. There are some HUGE files out there! ohmy.gif

What's cool, though, is that as you change your avatar, it will change here as well.
bernbomb914
didnt see mine but I am old ,slow and blind

Bernie
Bruce Allert
Sean, you must've taken a weeks vacation........

alone laugh.gif in order to do this. My Gawd, talk about a lot of cool pics smilie_pokal.gif

good job buddy clap56.gif

.....b
anthony
I'm pretty sure that is the car that GPR (German Parts & Restoration) built in-house. Big six, etc.

That silver car was an east bay area car. I think the owner was Ernie King. Super nice guy. I met him a couple times. I heard recently that it sold in the low 30s. It had a $20K 3.8L Jerry Woods motor. Beautiful car.
Andyrew
I didnt see mine.. *snif*

Maybe because its a gif....
Joseph Mills
Sean,

What an amazing collection of friggin' images w00t.gif

Don't know how you came to this concept, but... pray.gif

Count the black dots.... smoke.gif
morph
all i got to say is bravo clap56.gif
Joe Bob
The 914 with YOU RULE was a repeat.....
seanery
not a repeat, 2 people using the same avatar.
Joe Bob
My bad....I see Hugo's pic that I stole is one the first avatars....
SpecialK
Take a browse down mammary lane.....This post has mucho 914 pics too!
djm914-6
I miss seeing the avatars sometimes. Unfortunetly, too many are too risky to view at work or around my kids. I think that my avatar (not shown in this thread) and my sig is a bit passive aggressive toward those type of images. But hey, If some people can show T&A (yeah I know I was one at one point) I can show my new interests. And if you can't take a joke... bootyshake.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.