Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triad West Exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
pisces914
love my triad and the battery holder i got from dave many years back - my 914 is finally coming together to get back on the road and track

cheers, brad k in seattle!

Click to view attachment
Moneypit
At some point, I fully expect my cheap Monza style exhaust to disintegrate. Have you considered a variant of the Triad with dual tips pointing rearwards, instead of the 911 style corner angled setup?

It might be nice as well to see if one of the various fiberglass body manufacturers would be willing to set up tooling for Triad compatible valences. That way we can either order them directly from you, or at least have somewhere to order one that's ready to go out of the box.
Tom
Moneypit,
Check post #27.
Tom
TJB/914
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Apr 25 2014, 10:35 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 25 2014, 10:15 PM) *

QUOTE(LINGO @ Apr 25 2014, 06:28 PM) *

I appreciate the comments I will definitely keep trying and will send another email.

Carr914 where did you pick up that custom valance? I was going to fab my old one but if I could grab one like that I'd do it?

The person that was selling the Triad here in the Classifieds 6 Months ago included the Valance

Guys,
I have a new Triad in the power coat shop (jet hot finish) and need a dual (2) hole valance like carr914?? Can anyone tell me where to get a steel one?? I hate to cut up my good single rear valance.
Tom

I just picked up my Ceramic coated "Triade" muffler for my 2.0 liter 914. I'll get it installed before Memorial Day & anxious to compare the sound against my "Bursch" muffler. As soon as I hear the Triad, the Bursch will be up FS. w00t.gif
Still looking for someone to modify or buy a rear steel valance for the dual outlets???
Tom's Bling Mobile popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.