Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Needed...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
reverie
The Cadillac-car-transporter blew us away. Everyone commented on how perfect it works. A one-off practical piece of art. smile.gif

Plenty of 914 club members showed up to help move Dave's stripped-down tub. Major props to Dan and Kevin, who handled the jackstand chores.. they sure moved fast! Good people all around, and we had a fun and memorable time. Looking forward to the next one! Dave's tub is in the right-side garage, out of the way, up on jackstands and secure. Nice big double garage.. cool.gif
LS6/914
Great day gang. We moved Daves tub into the garage just before a rain/hail cloud burst moved through, hmmm maybe a convertable top for the bed of the Caddy would be just the thing. laugh.gif Lar
bryanthompson
That is the craziest thing i've ever seen! What gets me is someone actualy sat down and said "what if I took that cadillac, and that trailer..." I'll be looking at things a little differently now... smile.gif

... unbeleivable, that's just cool. beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
That Caddy is coool! smilie_pokal.gif Hi Dave wavey.gif
morph
that cadillac transporter is crazy sick!i like it.i shoulda came up just to see that.was busy all day with the wife today though.
Korijo
We just wanted to thank everyone that helped today. You guys are the best! I hope you all got your fill of pizza and beer. laugh.gif
thesey914
I love that caddy cool.gif
Chris H.
agree.gif

That is sooooo innovative! Front wheel drive Caddy with (I think) a 502 in it. Should be able to haul a 914 very nicely.
rhodyguy
when larry mentioned a "caddy transporter", i was thinking the type of hauler a dealership would use. it was quite the surprise. we also put dave's new fancy wheels w/tires on the van. al and i drove home on highway 18. when we left dave's the gas reserve light was doing a few minor blinks. no problem w00t.gif . i barely made it to the gas station.

kevin
Rhodes71/914
I want one of those "Caddy-transporters". Since my 914 can't drive right now I'd just put it on the transporter and cruise around town. Very Cool. aktion035.gif
SpecialK
Glad to see Dave got the tub where he wanted, you upper left coasters are alright aktion035.gif

And that "Transportillac" ohmy.gif is the shizzle!!
ablose58
Hey guys, that sure was fun rocking nana.gif Except the two roadrage incidents that kevin and I encountered on the way eastbound on I-90. ar15.gif ar15.gif cool_shades.gif
red914
roadrage? pray tell, what happened?
maf914
The Cadillac company is going all out to reinvent their car line-up with the CTS, STS, Escalade, etc. when they really should be putting the Caddy-transporter into production! laugh.gif That would turn the company around. laugh.gif

Good show guys! And great new avatar, Dave! smilie_pokal.gif
Root_Werks
That was fun! I wish Michelle and I could have stuck around for the delivery, but at least I got to see the Caddy! What a cool ride! smilie_pokal.gif Anyway, lots of great people did show up to help. I have a couple of pics, but with my no-flash $25 dig camera. Here are a couple shots, caution, this may hurt your eyes.

Umm, it wasn't really this dark in the parking garage, or this blury. But this was the starting point.
Root_Werks
My wife reminding me we were officailly late for our family reunion. biggrin.gif We had to go to Monroe, man did it rain! Sounds like you guys hit some rain as well, glad to see Dave's 914 made it to it's new home safely! It looks great Dave, keep us posted on the progress. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.