Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheel well raditor vents cracking thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
There was a thread up to 6 months ago where someone with the inner fenders cut out for radiator venting had noticed some cracking going on. Anyone have a line on that thread? I searched a bunch and I can't seem to find it.... confused24.gif
McMark
Found it. rolleyes.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=147110
rick 918-S
QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 22 2012, 03:45 PM) *

Dude, your fast! one minute between posts.
McMark
Searched for 20 minutes with no luck. Posted this thread, then the first search after turned up the thread I was looking for.

It's like searching for something in the shop - I have to start looking for Thing B in order to stumble across Thing A. If I look for Thing A, I'll never find it.
rohar
I have yet to find a Thing A or Thing B, but I constantly find Thing 1 and Thing 2 together. Normally when I'm not looking for them or have time for them.

IPB Image
charliew
Like the dummy I am I posted on that thread not thinking about the repair is over and done with. It seems that area is pretty important if the car is driven hard or stiffer bars are used or it bottoms out from being lowered.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.