Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hazard Switch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914 Monster
Since I need to replace my hazard switch, I decided to look for parts online. Part #411 953 235B. It seems there's only part #411 953 235A available. I was wondering what the difference was and is it possible to just go ahead with part A and assume it will work?
Mark Henry
411 means it is originally a VW 411/412 part (the car with the T4 engine). Most likely the difference is there's a circuit that has something to do with the fog lights.
This switch usually doesn't wear out, so I'd put a WTB in the parts classifieds.
Tom_T
Check the supplier's/seller's part interchange numbers list, or call them to check it for you. If they cannot, try calling your local VW &/or Porsche dealer to check on their parts interchange info.

Many 914 parts were direct interchange & same parts (e.g.: front calipers on 914/4s as 411/412), while others were a workable but different looking &/or in other differences (e.g.: the interior lights VW vs. 914).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.