Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AX results Delta region
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
But now I suck in the rain too!!!! driving.gif

First two runs were dry and Hotter than the hammers of hell.

Spun the first run and clocked a great run on the second. Wait till my Mustang buddy hears I whipped a 5.0 GT lol2.gif aktion035.gif

Then the skies opened up flooded the course and Well my group was next. Slip and slide for one of the most Spectacular 360's and travelled like 50 yards. Never hit a cone.

Down side must have had a back fire during the slide because it blew off a vacuum line and I limped it back to the grid. After that I had enough and went home.
watsonrx13
That's OK Grasshopper, practice, practice, practice....
Brad Roberts
It didnt back fire... you spun the engine over backwards....

The key is: have fun. It doesnt matter whether or not you kicked eveyones ass... have fun. Enjoy the car.

B
GaroldShaffer
Don't feel alone. I had a less than stellar day, but it was FUN! (can we get a smiley spinning backwards cool_shades.gif )

I had a nice spin off the Tire Rack course here into the grass backwards laugh.gif O'well its seat time and that is what I need. Well that and a clue on WTF I need to do smile.gif
Dave-O
I ran with the Corvette club for a two day autocross in St. Cloud, the club set the course up for big HP e.g. long scary straits. There was a 600 hp mustang that must have been going 100+ on a few parts of the course. It would have been futile to compare my times with these guys so i just concentrated only on making my own times faster. Yesterday i was pretty inconsistant but today i was starting to feel pretty comfortable in the car and on this course. Then of course it started to rain and thats another story all together. I've got a short video of me sliding off the course several times. Dave Parsons, i miss seeing you at the events, i need somebody to tell me what i'm doing wrong and keep telling me till i get it right!

Gettin' Wet
Joe Ricard
Spun the engine over backwards???? Is that bad??? Sounds bad... The course worker said he heard a loud POP . Of course it was hard to start and drive off the course with the vacuum all dicombomulated. D-jet was searching all over trying like hell to run.

Well as I said 4 grand all the way home and drove it to work this morning. Put it up on it's jack stands to check it out tonight. Just like to inspect stuff lok for leaks and just gaze in awe of that vintage motor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.